• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little humor today- could be any of us ..hahaha

Thought this was cute.
    Attached Files
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

My Dad used to pose the question:"When it's Your Time To go,is it really your time to go if the pilot flying the plane you are in has his time run out?"
    The Westgate out of New Orleans used to have some very chilling stories on their website of people's encounters with the Angel of Death. Often times if looked much as the popular depiction, black hooded cape, boney face, but sometimes it could look like whatever the dying person needed to see, like a beautiful woman kissing them....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's going to take more than a beautiful woman kissing me for me to die. She's going to have to go all the way.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Jim to you ever see him when you look in the mirror of a morning? LOL! I had to mess with you on that one! Ha ha!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Greg

And that's why you'll never die.

Comment

I see things in my mirror much more hideous than a simple angel of death.
            "Angel of Depleated Youth", for one.
            "And as Jimmy looks into his magic mirror today, I see Damon, Gregg, Larry, Shane, info tech, now go run and get your mommies as the theme song plays.."
            . . . . . . . . . .
            "Hello Moms, What the heck are you people doing all day? You sure aren't paying any attention to your kids ! Look at their toy selections they made, shrunken heads, scary movie posters, toy guns, plastic models of Monsters!
            These warped ones will someday be very hard to make fit into the square peg/square hole syndrome, there will be nothing but blood and misery surrounding that hole!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Okay, put your hands up where we can see them and step back from the magic mirror!
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

When I am "Excited!!" I can't pick up a mirror.
                My arms aren't that long.
                Nobody wanted to stand infront of me when we were buying tickets to "Dark Knight" either!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

If things are as you describe, you might want to get a hat with one of those bus mirrors as turning around must be a hazzard. For some reason, I'm thinking of a segment on the Tonight show where 3 big guys wrestle to stretch out a 23 foot boa constrictor. And I mean that in the most animal planet kind of way. This time it's put the snake back in the basket Greg.
                  sigpic

Comment

A guy from "The City" told me his Mother had a pet snake that was 33 feet long. It escaped and went down a storm drain then drowned because his "transmission" had no reverse.
                    He also told me his pet boa constrictor could wrap the fist couple of inches of it's tail around a doorknob then stand the rest of itself straight up the wall, and then across the ceiling for a distance! Lots of muscles there!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X