No announcement yet.

Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think that he "Punched" His mom and sister for talking about how awesome the joker is in this movie and making fun of the Batman voice he does...I mean im sure one can only take so much of LOOOK HOW AWESOME HEATH LEDGER IS...Oh and your OK too.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater,

You're so funny. That one truly made me laugh out loud! Thanks! I needed that!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tater your right! LOL! Christians little voice he does as Batman sucks! I could do better! Im sorry but it wouldnt take many an actor to upstage him! Hell Michael Cain and Morgan Freeman are way better actors than Christian Bale. And I always thought American Psycho sucked! How in the hell did this guy ever become Batman?!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Has anyone heard the real story of why Christian allegedly assaulted his wife and mother? Just curious.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yes

Yes..his mother is not pressing charges because "she" won the fight..now she will be Batman and fall in love with Hellboy!
            Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Dark Knight is the fastest ever to 300 million, by crossing the 300 million mark this weekend with another 75 million over the weekend. Dark Knight is now up to 313 million just a million or so behind Iron Man for the #1 spot for the entire year. Iron Man will go down in flames on Monday, when Dark Knight grosses another 12 million or so.

Dark Knight is headed for the 450 to 500 million range...it will pass Spiderman as the #1 Comic Book money maker of ALL-TIME.

It should gross around 45 million Monday - Thursday and then pick up another 35 million or so next weekend which should put it at around 393 million. The movie should end up north of 500 million, but I doubt it will catch Titanic.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I think your a Gene Shallot. Do you have dreams of him? Shane and its I really want to know Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

I finally saw the movie last night and I was blown away. I went in expecting it to be good but then my expectations were exceeded! This film is not for kids. Its probably the first superhero movie, if you can call batman that, that was written for adults. The storyline is very complex as is the overall message of the movie. Anyone going to to watch car chases and fight scenes will most likely be disappointed. Anyone interested in a real well written story with a protagonist that is struggling with his purpose will be overjoyed with this.

My only issues were batmans voice with still sounds almost silly, the Hong Kong Subplot which seemed unnecessary, and Maggie Gyllenhall who I find just off-putting.
                  Christopher Brielmaier
                  Rogues Hollow Productions
                  www.RoguesHollow.com
                  www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
                  info@rogueshollow.com
                  PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

Another note

I heard a rumor that Bale's mom and sister found the fight scenes "too" realistic!!!
                    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Or did they like the fight scenes so much that they decided to re-enact them?
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This is old news now but did anyone hear about the kid dressing up as the Joker and trying to stell the movie posters from the theater? Shane I hope that wasnt you! Ha!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X