Bad Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Betty

First off, I love Distortions props. This little girl has always had a soft spot on my heart but wanted to change her up a little this year. I broke out the airbrush gave her a new paint job, glass eyes, dress,wig hair on the doll and cut off the base. She really became something a little different. I sent a pic to Distortions and received a nice message from them which was pretty cool.

Very Nice, i like it a lot. Good Job.

-Zackary J

Comment

WOW!! Oustanding job!!! Very impressive!! I love the blue skin color!!!!!
      Want to do mine like that??

contact me at casketvamp@roadrunner.com

Comment

Originally posted by skullman View Post
        WOW!! Oustanding job!!! Very impressive!! I love the blue skin color!!!!!
        Want to do mine like that??
        Maybe you should try and put your own twist on it?
        And do it yourself? Because no offense but with october looming EVER closer we all have our own things to worry about.

-Zackary J

Comment

I love awesome blue skin lady, guess that explains the "X-MEN" movie, what's her character name?? I forgot about her... She has blue skin with long blonde hair!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGM View Post
            I love awesome blue skin lady, guess that explains the "X-MEN" movie, what's her character name?? I forgot about her... She has blue skin with long blonde hair!
            mystique?

good paint job too!!

Comment

Yep, Thats cool, In fact i have one in my studio ready for a re-vamp as well!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Lookin' good...it must be the hair, but it reminds me of Cindy Brady. LOL.
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words.Skullman asked for another pic of Betty so here you go. Again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X