HEY SHANE! Show us the haunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY SHANE! Show us the haunt!

Larry's been good enough to show us pictures. How about you? No BS about "it has to be experieced", that means it can't stand the scrutiny. What do you say everybody? Should Shane put up or shut up?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Lmao!

You have really stooped to a new level!

Comment

heck yeah,
      i want to see some pics
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Yeah, put up or shut up time!

Allan

Comment

Allen

Where's your website? link please

Comment

www.bennettscurse.com

Now yours....

Comment

Allan

Nice website

Comment

Thank you, the new site is going to be really cool!

Allan

Comment

Allen

Out of 1000 haunts across the US I have seen very few post pics. Here is Graystone Manors address 4051 Hwy 72 Killen Alabama 35645. Our new commerical will be up on the site soon as well as its being updated. You may want to check it out. I tell you what Allen when you get the other 90% of the haunts across America to fill up Larrys boards with pics of their Attractions I will jump in line too. Also even though I dought it would be enough to hurt our attraction why would we? Why do I want to post what people are coming to see? Take Larry for example nothing aginst you Larry but if I visited the Darkness today I already know what alot of the rooms look like! Dont you like to be surprised Allen? But until then its 15.00 to experiance 45,000sqft or a pro Haunted Attraction. Also you might want to talk with Paul at Atrox and his crew as they visited us this past Halloween ( as always Atrox is over the top and I cant express enough the respect I have for him and his crew) Also there is a new haunt that just reopened its called the 13th Hour they made mention to my haunt as they visited Graystone. NetherWorld, SpookyWoods,13th Gate and a couple of others. I believe he expressed what he thought of Graystone. Something like Awsome best I can remember! ( and again guys Thanks!) Allen if you own a haunt you will get a free fast pass and admission. Until then I am sorry but just like many singers, actors, plays, ect if you want to see them or us feel free to pay us a visit. Have a Good Day and its Shane experiance the haunt yourself Shane this time!
                  Last edited by graystone; 07-20-2008, 10:20 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane,

Go to Walmart and buy a digital camera, walk over to your haunted house and take some pictures, then come here click on the paper clip tab and start uploading them.

Hint... take the pictures at the lowest rez so you can upload them faster.

I think this is a gret idea... I'm waiting, and I really want to see them.

Seriously.

But since somene started this thread...lets see EVERYONE start uploading photos of their attractions.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

When I posted to this thread I didn't notice the user name of the person who started it... that user was deleted. Shane you love to stir up drama, and as I've said many times why not just share info rather than always being the person who questions every little thing.

Lets see you share some photos, a video anything.

I will tell you this my friend by you NOT sharing your videos and photos you are only hurting yourself, because customers expect videos and photos now on your website and question your attraction when you don't produce them.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

There is a nice big picture of the outside of The Ravens Grin Inn on my website's first page...but So many people have always told me that any picture they have seen of my house doesnot do it "justice" compared to when they see it in person.
                        I sure don't have an inkling of what anybody elses' place is like or how they operate it (like Shane's).
                        My entertainment here is generated via my storytelling and persona with the room and props as ancillary devices but all adding to and helping the total experience to be what it is.
                        The numerous personal mental and emotional revelations commonly experienced here by most customers all combine to paint an emotional and mental experience very unusual by most common standards.
                        You could have a picture of a room,and some props, and my face and the end influence from seeing these three items together would no doubt be a negliable and quickly forgotten experience for most.("He's the man! It was Him, Officer!" would be the exception.)
                        Isn't live entertainment what we all are supposed to be renting to our customers?
                        ..and what does it take to adequately begin to capture the essence of a live performance? More than one good camera, sound equiptment, technitions who know their stuff and direction, anything less and you are fooling yourself, but your half blind and deaf grandma or neighbor lady might be impressed?
                        "Have one of my raisen cookies Dear, we will watch your little movie again tomorrow after my stories are over."
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I will take some pictures this coming weekend of a few rooms we got almost 100% complete for your guys viewing pleasure.
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Larry

Its not my style bro. But I will tell you I do like the pics you have posted as far as the Darkness goes. I will only tell you this one time! It really looks great! There I said it! Now when you get the chance take a trip down to see me and I will take you to see Paul and the guys at Atrox then we all might run over to Bens! Larry on a serious note. Drop me an email or hell you got my number I have a serious question to ask you. And like Larry says hell if ya wanna post! Then post away. Its your option to post or not! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

Bill

Kelvin says you need to finish up some of the stuff you are working on before you take any pictures. Its crunch time son.
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                              X