Anyone know where i can find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where i can find?

Anyone know where i can find SOme good theatrical contact lenses for a couple clowns in my haunt? Some that glow in black lights, or some that dont glow in black lights...hahah im not partial.

Thanks for the help

-Zackary J

Try these places

http://www.fxeyes.com
    http://www.halloween-mask.com/contact_lenses_01.htm
    http://www.vampfangs.com/Contact-Lenses-s/6.htm
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

WOW, those are really cool but a little bit out of my price range. Anyone know a site where i might be able to get them cheaper?

I know im picky, but you guys are the best, thanks for the help!

-Zackar J

Comment

Color contacts!!!

Try colorcontactsgalore.com they have some for $39.00. good luck.
        Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

Comment

look under the costume lens section!
          Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

Comment

What ones do you want? I have some in stock. If I know what color, I can get them for you. I'll sell them at my cost plus shipping.

Comment

Im looking for one that are all black or all white, ones that even cover the pupil. And just a thought, can they see out of those? Iv never though about it.

-Zackary J

Comment

I suggest you to do the search via Google and type in youw own keywords what you're looking for... Just type in halloween eye lenses, horror eye lenses, etc. I know there are a lot of different kind of eye lenses! Whoo! Perhaps, you need to type in clown eye lenses!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

My sister recently got some prescription eyedrops for allergies and discovered that they glow under black lights. Looks like here eyes are bleeding. Freakiest thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot.

Comment

Zachary J,

Surely they wouldn't make contact lenses you can't see out of, or I certainly hope not!
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Your right FearSeeker, hahaha silly me. What was i thinking. And i took your advice Chris and i found what i was looking for.
                      Thanks for the help everybody.

-Zackary J

P.S. Whats the power on contact lenses? I know im probably stupid. But i have 20/20 vision does this mean i need 0 power? Or is power the magnifications of the lense, this is a great help everybody evfen though its a dumb question i know!
                      Last edited by Dr. Giggles; 07-21-2008, 03:28 PM. Reason: added somethign

Comment

I think there are at least 3 different measurements for each contact lens and more if you have an astigmatism. You need to ask about this at the place where you are ordering them. Usually, they really measure your eyes to get the correct fit and prescription for the individual.
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                        X