Forum names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum names

Larry if you allow someone to have a screename shaneisaputz, then can I make one up called Leonard sniffs pickles?
    Last edited by hauntedhousenut; 07-20-2008, 02:18 PM. Reason: I jumped the gun

Oops

I stand corrected, I see you corrected the situation, thank you.

Comment

Wow

I am shocked! I actually feel loved here! I think I may see the light everyone talks about when they die! Shane and its RIP Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute... Didn't Larry say he manually approves all accounts now due to spammers? How is it possible that he let one named "shaneisaputz" slip through??? That account should have never been activated to begin with. I smell a rat. LOL.
        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

In My Experience...

Rats smell like...rat piss!
          Clean that cage!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Me too... And what is this? Pick on Shane day? I wanted to ask him earlier if he needed me to take care of some folks for him since he offered to help me out yesterday. Hopefully, they've moved on to something else. Who's Leonard?
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Helpful Tip: Rats actually don't smell because they groom themselves like cats do.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Fearseeker

Leonard is an ole pal of larrys, and he beat Larry in poker years ago, and since that day Larry has never liked him since!

Comment

So all I have to do to make Larry mad at me is beat him at poker? Not that he doesn't already despise me.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It must have been Strip poker.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ok OK

Rats may be clean....you are right....maybe one of the cleanest animals around.
                      BUT
                      The fluid they let out of their body......does stink pretty bad.
                      Sooooo just because they clean themselves.....doesn't make the things not smell.

Ohhh and since it is bash Shane day

Shane you suck...I know but your good at it!!!!
                      Geeeeeee every now and then there is just someone everyone wants to slap around.
                      Have any of you actually talked to Shane?
                      Besides his charming southern drawl....he is pretty funny
                      I usually don't see eye to eye with most people....ya'll knew that already!!!
                      BUT Shane is all right

I am starting to think the Haunted house biz is like CNN....only report what they want you to hear....and screw the rest.
                      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

LMAO Ken

I don't think I am being slaped I think I am being spanked!!!!! OH yeah baby whos ya daddy whos ya daddy!!!! Spank me harder, harder please!!! I been a baddddddddd boy!!! Shane and thats chips, dips, chains and whips with a lil candle wax on the nipples Shane this time
                        sigpic

Comment

hey why dont you just email larry your issues or problems instead of making a whole thread about them
                          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            I don't think I am being slaped I think I am being spanked!!!!! OH yeah baby whos ya daddy whos ya daddy!!!! Spank me harder, harder please!!! I been a baddddddddd boy!!! Shane and thats chips, dips, chains and whips with a lil candle wax on the nipples Shane this time
                            What? No leather?

Comment

Like I said, black plastic is a common leather substitooot!!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X