The HomerMILL in MI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HomerMILL in MI.

Just wanted to take a few seconds to say thanx to Lance and his amazing crew out at the HOMER MILL in HOMER MI.
    He invited us out this weekend and all I can say is WOW!
    Where do I start..... first off it is housed in a 1887 MILL, thats scary enough to begin with.
    next they have a GREAT HAUNT themed Bar and Restuarant, Incredible food, fantastic surroundings, Great service.

The haunt itself was unbelievable, so many times we visit haunts only to walk away feeling a little let down, I actually went here not expecting much but was BLOWN away by the place.
    You have got to check it out!!!!!!!

Thank you again Lance and Crew for everything. and for those of you that actually made me JUMP, heres the BodyBag two dismembered thumbs up of approval!

I cannot wait to see what these guys do with the hospital they just purchased!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

3 weeks later! The BodyBag crew has made the HomerMill their official place to eat while spending the weekends out at the property! Cant beat the prices and servings are HUGE! Looking forward to eating their BBQ Ribs next weekend!

Thanx again lance and the crew for yet another great trip thru the haunt!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
    X