Cavern Of Terror has a new caretaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavern Of Terror has a new caretaker

I am new here. I just aquired an existing haunt called the Cavern Of Terror, located in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. A suburb of Kansas City. This haunt is located inside a real cave. The previous owner did a reasonable job building this place, but we expect to make it really bad ass!
    I will post pics as I can.

It Would be fun!

To dress many people working there with flat white face make up, white-blond hair and black contact lenses, then say, "I really don't know just how long they have been down here, but I tend to think it has been a real long time"
    (And don't forget the mushrooms growing out of their armpits!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Welcome, "Caretaker of Cavern of Terror"!

1. Congratulations!
      2. What's your name?
      3. You need to contact me for your Missouri and Kansas HauntWorld BANNER ADS. My email is blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net. Did you know that when you buy a BANNER AD on Hauntworld.com, Your ad gets placed on ALL of these websites:
      www.hauntworld.com
      www.hauntedhouseonline.com
      www.hauntedattractions.com
      www.findhauntedhouses.com
      www.hauntfinder.com
      www.halloweenhauntedhouse.com
      www.hauntedhouses.us
      ...so, contact me asap, and I'll help you out. The next available Banner location in MO is only $225 and in KA is only $175, but hurry. Ads are being sold daily b/c the results off these ads are phenomenal AND GROWING every year!

I look forward to hearing from you!
      Patti
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
      X