Graveside Manor New Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graveside Manor New Sets

Couple Pictures of new sets for Graveside Manor 's 2008 Show. Both sets go through sequence of light changes -low ambient, then gadgets, then spot. Eye Chair will have actor who moves visor to reveal eyes are missing.

Thanks to everyone who voted us as one of the Top13!!!
    Attached Files

Congrats

Nice job Jim. Looks like you've been burning the midnight oil a bit.
    Scott Ames

Comment

Very nice! It looks REALLY good!

-Zackary J

Comment

Very cool sets, I like the pic with the blue lights.

Comment

Yeah i really like that one to. It kind of looks like an outline of a person. Er are they just lights...or?

Comment

Nice job Jim!! Hey is that "my" chair?

We need to get together soon.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Those look pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Is the first one, one of those window slammers? With those lights and a good room (I'm sure it is an amazing room) that could be a really good scare.
                Mike Cirrincione
                Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                MAC Productions presents:
                Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Thanks!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words - I most certainly appreciate them!

Wayne: It could have been your chair and I'm attaching a picture of another one I am working on. This time it's a misdirection prop.

I am using mini-led spots which don't show up well in the pictures. The props look 100x better in person. I am addicted to those lights. They put light right where you want it with rich color.

You may ask: Why all the chairs? Well, we are getting old, lazy and like to sit as much as possible . Actually, guests will be viewing a series of experimental procedures.

Badlander: The chamber is part a misdirection prop, but then as you approach, interior light comes on, air cannon fires and light flashes in synch.

I am doing a lot with PLC and lighting controllers. I use quite a bit of automation in my haunt and will eventually post a picture of main controller.

BTW, Scott & Wayne: we will be having a BBQ in mid August -I'll be contacting you both regarding it.

Thanks Again!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice electric chair. Did you all put that all together yourself? I didnt make Transworld this year so if it isnt someone elses I dont know. But it looks really good!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

E-Chair

Thanks Damon!

The chair was built by my good friend and co-haunter Luke (along with his grandfather) when he was a teen. I made a few modifications and strengthened it up a bit. The heads and hands purchased, but the rest original.

The prop looks way better in natural light.

BTW, every time I see a post of yours -I think of Jim Warfield (As if we aren't forced to think of him often...). We visited Raven's Grin this past February and heard of your encounter there. Always wonder what really happened...

Comment

Ha ha! Jims a great guy! But you would think after staying up talking with us till about 4am he would just go and get some rest. Instead he was running around in an all black ninja suit with blinking led's strapped to him making me think Im seeing orbs or something! LOL! And yes I stayed the whole night his little spook show didnt scare me! I think it scared my friend Kevin though after I told him what really happened and we didnt stick around long enough for Jim to get up. Poor guy probably didnt go to bed till sunrise! LOL!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X