Medieval Catapult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Catapult

Thanks to all for their interest in my props this year. They're all gone except for one - a medieval Trebuchet!
    This is a WORKING catapult, built as a bizarre little sideshow game at a very popular St Paul haunt. It is small compared to it's historic cousins, but is a fairly faithful copy of those seige engines. It is approximately 8' long x 6' high plus the 8' throwing arm. It has two stabilizing legs making it 8' wide, while the main structure is approx 3' wide. I made it to be broken down to it's components so it may be easier to transport and store.
    ASKING PRICE - $750, or best offer. Ideal for people like me who watches "The Addams Family" and thinks they're perfectly nice, normal people.
    Priced to move, surely won't last - all my other sale props are gone - only new, made to order from here out.

"Release the prisoners"!
    Attached Files

Could you please post more pics? And how much weight can it throw, if any?

Comment

"Gigg", so you just come here to throw your weight around?
      To keep people safe, keep the gravity to make this work in a seperate wooden chest, securely locked, located at least 50 feet from the throwing unit.
      I realise this instruction was originally carved into the Gravity chest in Latin, but trust me, this is what it says.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Medieval catapult

The picture posted is the best one I have. It's travelling to an event this weekend, so I'll try to take more pics of it. It might just sell at said event, though.
        As for weight, it really depends how much weight you put in the counter-weight box. The "carnival" set-up used dodge balls aimed at a barrel a couple hundred feet away - it worked, too! Actually got some balls in the barrel!

Comment

Working...
        X