Just plain hurting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plain hurting

My step daughter was hit by a car monday afternoon she is in ICU as i speak, my life at this moment is very fucked up and being 1:30 in the morning i dont have anyone i can talk too, so i am writing this to vent... she was catching butterflies when she was hit by the s.u.v , i hope by the weeks end she can come home, to make things worse today is her birthday (9yrs old) and just so badly wanting to be home, but the reality is she has at least 4 to 5 days left before she gets to lay around for another 6 weeks, I am running on about two hours sleep and twenty hours of adreniline and wondering why life can be so hurting.

Jason Blaszczak
    SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S If anyone can tell me how to post a picture i would love to show everyone the love daina has for the haunt industry

Originally posted by screamline studios View Post
    My step daughter was hit by a car monday afternoon she is in ICU as i speak, my life at this moment is very fucked up and being 1:30 in the morning i dont have anyone i can talk too, so i am writing this to vent... she was catching butterflies when she was hit by the s.u.v , i hope by the weeks end she can come home, to make things worse today is her birthday (9yrs old) and just so badly wanting to be home, but the reality is she has at least 4 to 5 days left before she gets to lay around for another 6 weeks, I am running on about two hours sleep and twenty hours of adreniline and wondering why life can be so hurting.

Jason Blaszczak
    SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
    ....That is a sad turn of events.

P.S If anyone can tell me how to post a picture i would love to show everyone the love daina has for the haunt industry
    Sure. What I do is go to imageshack.us, click on the box that says Browse, select an image from my computer, then click on the box that says "host it!". When it takes you to a new screen, there will be a list of codes to copy and paste in which to show the image on the net. "Thumbnail for websites", "Thumbnail for forums (1)", and so on. I copy and paste the code next to "Hotlink for forums (1)". That does the job.

Comment

Dude, that's terrible... Hopefully some good karma is working its way back to ya. Sounds like you are owed it and could use it....
      http://www.innerfears.com/
      http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that wow... I have two kids and I don't know what I would do. That really hurts man! Anything I can do let me know.

On the picture... do you see the paper clip, click on that and then browse your computer to find the pic then hit upload.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thank you everyone, and larry i will give it a try, again thank you..

Comment

Were the hell is the paper clip???????

Comment

Were the hell is the paper clip???????
              Above the chain link crossed out with a red X.
              Last edited by Smiley; 07-23-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Thank you smiley, but i still do not see it???????

Comment

Thank you smiley, but i still do not see it???????

Comment

Smiley
                    I dont belong on a computer, i think i should stick to sculping and make up because i do not see what you are seeing i use road runner as my provider, does that make a difference????

Comment

Smiley
                      I dont belong on a computer, i think i should stick to sculping and make up because i do not see what you are seeing i use road runner as my provider, does that make a difference????
                      Road Runner? Can't say I've heard of it. Perhaps there is a difference, but none that I know for certain.

Have you tried imageshack.us?

Comment

I will try and figure this out tomorrow, my eyes feel like they they have sand bags dragging over them.

Json Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                          Jason,

My heart aches for you.

If you will just click on the image of the computer screen above that Smiley sent to you, you will be able to see where the paper clip that Larry referred to is.

Our thoughts are with you.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I am sorry Jason. I hope she has a fast recovery.

Did they at least catch the driver?
                            Brian Warner
                            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Jason,

My thoughts are with you Jason. You have my number and if there is anything I can do let me know. My prayers are with you and your family and I am sure she will be home and up and scaring real soon. Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X