Innocent angel alcoves/tombstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent angel alcoves/tombstones

At the Scareworld auction today they were auctioning some cool looking angel tombstones, or even alcoves. Basically they were about 5 feet tall with what looked like Distortions Innocent Angels, (the angel with her hands over her eyes) in the center and surrounded with a gothic arch. These were cool, does anyone know who makes these props/tombstones? I was interested in them but the prices at this auction were ridiculous, way too high for some of that stuff but it was good for Scareworld I'm sure!

Thanks,
    Allan

Hey Allan.

Did you get any pics of these props from the auction? I myself have been looking for the Innocent Angel from Distortions (it is now out of production) and would like to see what this variation looks like!!

Comment

Nightmare factory sells the INNOCENT ANGEL PROP - $1,498.00 It Stands 6 1/2 feet tall and has 9 feet wingspan.

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/DU2250.jpg

Is that what you meant?

Comment

Thats a bit steep when I could have bought it from DIstortions for $850.00. Guess I should have gotton it then...

Comment

Prop

Most of the time even though its out of production these companies will still make you one. Call Distortions and ask Ed or Marsha you might just find one. Shane
          sigpic

Comment

I already checked with Distortions. Its out of production. Thanks, anyway Shane.

Comment

Photo's of tombstones

angel stone.jpg

angel stone 2.jpg
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey Allen,

These look very much like tombstones from Eerie productions, the owners of FrightWorld in Buffalo NY. I don't know if they are still producing these for sale.

Jim
                Jim H
                Dark Raven Designs
                http://www.darkravendesigns.net

Comment

WOW!!!

Those stones ROCK!! Anyone now who makes those??

Comment

Jim,

Thank you. The first thought I also had was Eerie Productions, especially the ones next to the Angel ones and the ones on the bottom pic. I don't recall them making the angel ones though...? I tried to check out their site but it seems to be down. I'll check with Ron about them.....

Thanks guys,
                    Allan

Comment

We have 2 angels covering eyes in The Darkness from Distortions I believe.
                      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                      www.HauntWorld.com
                      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Yes Patti, you guys have the Distortions ones as do I. It is obvious that whomever made these were inspired by Distortions' angel, but these were most likely made from another vendor...A secret vendor perhaps

Allan

Comment

I heard a company called FITCO has good ones? Never seen them myself though...

Good luck,

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                          X