CostumeBall 4 haunt Kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CostumeBall 4 haunt Kickoff

I was talking with Lance at the HomerMill yesterday, and he mentioned that he would like to have a Costumeball for all the Haunters, kind of a Kick off to the season perhaps the first weekend in September.
    I know that for the most of us thats crunchtime, getting our events up and running, but Im sure that alot of us can spare a few hours one night to come have a GREAT time partying, and socializing with other haunters.
    For those of you that missed my first post about the Homer Mill, allow me to refresh my statement. Lance has a Phenomenal Place out there, a awesome multilevel haunted house that incorporates alot of the natural ambiance found in a building thats over 120 years old, add on some very Great Props from some of the industrys largest and smallest companies, top the haunt off with Great actors and a desire to not only scare their visitors but to have fun on top of it!
    Coupled with a wonderful haunt themed Bar and restuarant Lance has a winner out there!
    I will be heading out to our place this weekend to finish up getting the wall panels to the property, and will be going over to his place on saturday night for dinner and discuss his Costume ball details.

I guess Im asking all of you, especially those of you that are close enough to come play, do you think its fessible to slip away for one night the first weekend in September?

heres his website, NOTE! do not hold the haunt responsible for he site, me thinks I shall mention to him he needs to get a site done!
    www.thehomermill.com
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Come on now, dont be shy! Jump in and toss some feedback this way!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ahh, Rob, if I was close enough, even though it were crunch time, I'd take a few hours out just to come say hi to your smilin' mug! Afraid we're too far away, though.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Since you're asking people to respond, I will say that Michigan seems like a world away to those of us on the other side of the US. Sorry!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Since you're asking people to respond, I will say that Michigan seems like a world away to those of us on the other side of the US. Sorry!
          but if it wasnt would you steal away for a day to attend! LOL

where are all those Michigan, Ohio Haunters?

Comment

what is it my BREATH? come on Michiganders, get in it!

Comment

Working...
            X