Bruised arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruised arm

take a look at GrossParts.Com's new bruised arm very realistich down to the veins! Made from silicone like all our props. The only place to find more authentic body parts is the morgue!

Anything else you would like to see us make? If so please let us know and we will see what we can do.

Jeff
    Attached Files
    Last edited by grossparts; 07-25-2008, 12:41 PM.
    sigpic
    The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
    www.GrossParts.Com

ok, yeah. That is freeking real looking! Super Job!

Comment

Thanks scare we really put a lot of pride into our products and for people that has to have realistic props we feel ours are miles ahead of what you see in most haunts. The foam latex stuff can only get you so far.

Jeff
      sigpic
      www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Jeff

You keep amazing me everything looks great!!!!!! Shane and its I would buy from GrossParts anytime Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Jeff,

Amazing stuff man... I am loving EVERYTHING you've put out so far! It's gross, it's realistic, it's... it's... it's freakin' amazing!!!

Also, be expecting an order of severed fingers from me real soon! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Shane and Tyler and everyone else that private messages us! I'll be looking for your finger order Tyler, to be honest they are selling so fast we can't keep our hands on them...pun intended!

Jeff
            sigpic
            www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Working...
            X