Screen resolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen resolution?

Just needed to do a quick poll among haunter to see which is the most used screen resolution.

Thanks for your time.
    FREE APPLE IPOD: - Just Sign up and tell your friends!

You forgot to ask the number of screens. I use two.
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Originally posted by imax
      You forgot to ask the number of screens. I use two.
      I use 2 at home and 3 at work, but I was assuming most use one.

Comment

Might I ask why? I am guessing that you are preparing for the uploading of your site (which I am seriously waiting for!). I only use one moniter. -Nightgore
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

what is the purpose of multiple ones?
          www.Doomsdayproductions.com
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

It allows me to do my thing a little bit better.

At work, software engineering. Those of us who do it understand the importance of having a spec or other code up to reference at the same time as we do our coding. Having two screens allows this, without task switching.

Similar story at home, but for web development (code on one, browser on the other).

... were you talking about one of my sites you were waiting for an upload on?...
            -------------------------------
            http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I believe he is awaiting the Vice Studios site... I am also awaiting the arival of this site
              www.Doomsdayproductions.com
              www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

I am reffering to the Vice Studios site. I can't wait for his site to upload. -Nightgore
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yeah I was just getting some data on the resolutions used by the individuals in this industry. I design all my client work to look good on all resolutions, but in my opinion it is a bit limiting. I like a minimum of 1024x768 for my personal sites.

Anyway since it was brought up, Vice Studios will be uploaded very soon. There will be two different versions of the site. Light (meant to appeal to all types of businesses in the entertainment industry) and Dark (meant for the haunters and dark industry businesses)

"Light" will be the first to go online, it will contain all the information about our services. Not long after that "Dark" will go live, Dark will contain the same information, but will be just that...Dark. Its meant to show the style of sites that we are looking to do, dark and gritty, and will also feature a much more interactive and rich experience.

I'll post more information once its available.

Thanks

Comment

I am so excited about this site man, I can't wait to see the finished product. I always knew haunters from KY are the best at what we do....LOL!!! -Nightgore
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                    X