No announcement yet.

What's YOUR biggest fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm afraid to do my taxes because I'm afraid I will owe $$. Guess there's only one way to find out. Stop procrastinating and just do it.

Comment

• I did my taxes and I'm actually getting money back, so I suggest if anyone is putting it off like I was, just do it. Now should I be afraid of being audited? I didn't fudge any numbers so I think it would be more of a pain than anything else. I hope everyone gets some money back!

Comment

• Syringes

needles, i suffer from a sever case of belonaphobia, fear of syringes, needles, or any foriegn object entering my body
        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
        sigpic
        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

• Originally posted by piercemanor View Post
          needles, i suffer from a sever case of belonaphobia, fear of syringes, needles, or any foriegn object entering my body
          Sounds familiar...:roll:
          sigpic
          http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
          Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

• Be Not Too Afraid of needles

Because there is a difference from one shot to the next. Needles were a common thing when I was a kid. The vaccine for Polio was discovered! We had to get numerous shots for that over a period of years. I was a foolishly active kid stepping on nails needing tenus shots. Certain "loads" in the syringe hurt more than others. Like a Booster shot always hurt more I think maybe the medicine was thicker and they needed to use a bigger needle?
            Some nurses who gave alot of people shots regularly were usually talented at NOT making them hurt so much, conversely a nurse who was a newbie to the medical field or an 80 yr. old doc who was shakey...
            "Doctor! Come over right away , my Husband is really sick!"
            "OK, I'm coming now!"
            Later, "Oh, Hi Doc, "I'm sorry to call you like that, my Husband just wanted you to come over and have supper with us, he's not really sick at all."
            "Where is he?"
            "Asleep on the couch in the front room."
            Old doc Petty opened his black bag fixed up a shot of Penicilin, walked over and slammed that needle into the Husband's sleeping arm, right through his shirt sleeve!
            TRUE Story from the old days of "Medicine" in a small town.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Balony phobia? The fear of meat by products and chicken lips.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• "Baloney" is balony!

So an aversion to listening to political debate without the special sauce still scary?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• I'm honestly not afraid of too much that I can't easily overcome. I think most people are afraid of waking up as an old man or woman and realizing that they haven't accomplished everything they wanted to in life and that it's too late. I have a fear of losing loved ones. I'm not crazy about roller coasters, but I can get over it.
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

• Several years ago I made a life sized mummy and put in real looking eyeballs and hands. I had him laying down on his back as I was gluing the cheesecloth in places finishing up. I swear I saw him look at me and let me tell you it did freak me out a bit. I knew in my mind that I made this guy but when he was finished and lying there it was pretty creepy.
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Wow Sue that sucker must look really real! You sure you didnt dig him up somewhere else? LOL! I would like to see a pic of him.
                      Damon
                      Frightmasters
                      www.houseoffright.com
                      Damon Carson

Comment

• Bees

[QUOTE=Jolly Pumpkin;116179]I think most people are afraid of waking up as an old man or woman and realizing that they haven't accomplished everything they wanted to in life and that it's too late.

+1

My true fear, which is somewhat embarrassing are BEES. Just in general, and I know they're not technically scary, but I cannot STAND them. Maybe I was stung too many times a kid, and everyone says "oh if you don't bother them they don't care about you..."

If a bee gets even remotely close to me I will get up and move away. I think it's just the thought of how quick they can buzz around you with the potential of somehow pissing it off you WILL get stung. And don't even get me started on the bigger suckers like HORNETS...yiiikes
                        District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
                        http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

• I have done a lot of canoeing in Ontario...even cordinated two trips for filming on Outdoor Channel. My biggest fear is getting tipped in moving water and snagging up under water and drowning. Tying that would be getting entangled in farming equipment or seeing family member doing the same.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

• My fear is being buried alive. Waking up in the grave

Comment

• My current biggest fear is retaliation by Osama Bin Laden's followers.
                              According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Chainsaws, gets me every time
                                Matthew Colton
                                Frightworld America's Screampark
                                http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X