Sad News- Jamie Ballard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News- Jamie Ballard

I just returned from Canada to some bad news.
    Many of you that have frequented TW for the last few years may know "Jamie".
    She's the cute little purple haired girl that used to work the Jerome Russell booth, some just know her as the "Glitter Chick".
    She worked the Haunt Tour that Eleventh Hour had years ago and has guest acted at Dream Reapers the last couple years.
    She's been my actor/coordinator for the last 6 years.

She suffered a brain aneurysm Tuesday and had emergency brain surgery.
    She has been in a comma since the surgery.

Jamie is the type of person that never met a stranger. Everyone that has met her just loves her.
    She is such a bundle of energy that it is extremely difficult to she her like this.
    She LOVES the Haunt industry. And knows a lot of people in it.

If you can just take a few minutes from your day and pass a little positive energy her way... it sure couldn't hurt.

Satistics for ruptured brain aneurysms are pretty grim, but Jamie is a real fighter!!
    We had to restrict visitors to the hospital because of the number of cast members and friends that have tried to visit.
    The more prayers and positive energy we can send her the better her chances will be.

If anyone wishes to send a get well card just send it to me and I'll take it to the hospital.
    You can mail it to:
    Jamie Ballard
    c/o1817 Hermitage Dr.
    Las Vegas, NV 89108

I'll try and post updates on her condition as it hopefully improves.

Rich
    Attached Files
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Even though I don't know her, my thoughts and prayers are with Jamie.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hopefully it is a medically induced comma. She HAS to come back. I watched her act around the tour at 11th hour so many years ago and she was captivating.

Nothing but good thoughts from here.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers heading her way! Hope she makes a full recovery....

Allan

Comment

My

Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully her energy and enthusiasm will help pull her through this. I find that people with so much positive "lifeforce" often defeat these kind of hardships, and look forward to hearing about her recovery. Our thoughts are with her and everyone who knows here.
            Scott Simmons
            The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
            http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

My

Thoughts and prayers are with her.

Comment

Jamie is such a doll.

Not that I don't enjoy seeing Rich at the trade show....but when I see Jamie's purple hair bopping down the aisle...well, you just have to smile.

All of us at Creative Visions that have hung out, partied, talked (or nervously flirted) with her over the years, wish her the best and are praying for a fast and full recovery.

Mark McDonough, president
                Creative Visions
                Haunt Visions
                Mark McDonough, president
                Creative Visions
                (314) 776-3939
                (314)772-8146- fax

Comment

Wow, Rich. I just now read this. I will definitely keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
                  Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                  www.HauntWorld.com
                  www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                  www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                  It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

So sad, she looks very young, I'm pulling for her. Keep us updated.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                    X