Crazy Clown tent sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Clown tent sides

a couple of years ago I made Mark at Little Spider some tent sides for a clown tent from all the scraps of vinyl left from a year of projects. they looked so good I made some for myself. Interested in some? Give me a call.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

interested

send photos to xtremecreators@aol.com

Comment

Crazy Clown tent sides

I have sold almost all of my old ones and don't have any pictures that would do these justice. I custom make these. Different color stripes, vert. and horizontally. I can put stars and circles or send you the material and glue to do it yourself. I use first quality tent vinyl. A flame cretificate is sewn on each piece. The walls are heat welded together with either snaps or grommets. I can also make a wild drop ceiling. Please call with questions. Thanks 864-761-7223 Price- 8' walls $7 per running foot. With Stars, etc $8
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
      X