Real Gravestones FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Gravestones FREE

For years I've shamelessly helped myself to ideas from Hauntworld, Transworld and all you creative haunters. This is payback:

Forever I thought if a mistake was made on a gravestone the maker just buffed the stone "clean" and started over. They don't. If you ask they will give away the mistakes - gladly. My graveyard this year and in the future will look as real as the real thing.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Great tip!

But if everyone gets tombstones from their local builder it might be a good idea to trade with someone from out of the area. Can you imagine the reactions of family and friends that walk in and see the names of their recently dearly departed on the tombstones?!

Comment

Tombstones were traded in.

Many people of German descent lived in this area and during one of the wars, maybe WW1, people got rid of tombstones that were all in German. There were two monument businesses in this little town and the wall was built with these old foreign stones until the present monument dealer dug then up and re-cut them.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hernia Warning! Hernia Warning! Hernia Warning!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
          Hernia Warning! Hernia Warning! Hernia Warning!
          Damon
          Thats why we have young newbie guys they can move anything if a pretty girl is present!

Comment

Yes but young guys seem to be much more picky when they define beauty so such a woman might be more difficult to have present, at least by their standards.
            My Dad used to see some old car for sale and all he could see was the bright chrome parts not caring to see the rust holes all around the chrome.
            Maybe this is more the way to go through this life as far as relating to others and their numerous shortcomings?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Maser View Post
              For years I've shamelessly helped myself to ideas from Hauntworld, Transworld and all you creative haunters. This is payback:

Forever I thought if a mistake was made on a gravestone the maker just buffed the stone "clean" and started over. They don't. If you ask they will give away the mistakes - gladly. My graveyard this year and in the future will look as real as the real thing.

Great Tip!
              I just came from the Monument Co, The guys, thought I was nuts.
              Who cares! I've got a truck lot of old headstones for free. how cool is that..

Thanks for the Tip!!
              Ghoul Town

Comment

Display the stones upside down and you have just discovered a space alien graveyard!
                Then you need not sand blast them clean.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It works check it out

I'm going back Monday to get more, we are going to use a pick axe to chip away at the dates and cover some of it moss ect. Great tip but heavy as hell and yes that is a tombstone for a horse.
                  Attached Files
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Free Tombstones

A small metal Grinder ($29 at a cheap tool store like Harbor Freight or Northern) works great.
                    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
                    X