A New "Game" Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New "Game" Here.

All the customer's idea. A man has been bringing his relatives and friends here every year for the last seven years, pretty much the same group, so to make it "new" he brought little wrapped packages , presents , with "Bling" in them with "The world's smallest glow-sticks " attached.
    I hid 24 such presents around the house for them to find.
    I used some of their glow sticks to subtly highlight objects in a room, I placed others so you could not see them at all, unless you turned off all the lights in a room and of course some were "high" some were "low", some were in plain sight.
    The actual "Bling" were everything from Madi-Gras beads to Cubs engravable dog tags to White Sox jewlery and his relatives seemed pretty well pleased with it all, of course there was some competition involved.
    I think they found them all?
    It sort of reminded me of the times drunks would sneek a can of beer in here then hide it behind a chair for me to find months later as I knocked the can of half rotten , smelly crud over spilling it on carpet. Lots of fun, nothing butt-fun!
    This customers always pays very well for their time they spend here. This is not something I would want to do on a regular basis for just anyone, know what I mean?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

One of the fundamentals of business is that it's always easier and cheaper to sell more to your existing customers than it is to go out and find new customers. A little extra effort to make a repeat customer happy is sure to pay off. Think about how many people he has told about your place over the years.

You have the perfect opportunity, and I think you have said you do this, to find out where your customers found out about your place. I bet word of mouth would draw in far more people than any paid advertising you could do.

Comment

You had better believe it! word of the mouth does wonders as compared to any ad (since most ads are heavilly bullchitt-laden)
      I does take time and money and a sustained continuous effort to usually impress someone.
      Of course complaining about having to put forth that effort is stupid because that is what we are loving to do, isn't it?
      "More Victims! More customers!" More opportunity to impress people = more of everything.(including money?)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X