monster gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monster gloves

i make the gloves . and i have heard that some people was looking for them. I made 5 sets of gloves for midwest haunters convention 08 they sold for 75.00 bucks there . they went very fast on sat after noon i just want to see how they sold .so i putting this out there so if anyone is looking for them. HERE THEY ARE!!!!!! you can find me here or at www.myspace.com/clowns77

happy haunting

monster gloves functions

hello can you please explain to me what the funnctions of monster gloves are , how they would be used in a haunt and if nthey are battery operated device and what they do thank you

Comment

Well they are used for when you are on the other side of a wall or stalking a person in the haunted house you c n twidle your fingers on the wood and they make a really wierd noise. There also used for when ppl cant see you and your on the other side of the wall. I hope i answered your question sir.

Comment

some gloves are specifically made for "sliders", which are actors that slide along the ground using kneepads and these gloves. some even have a material on the glove that creates sparks along concrete. mind you, the ones sliders use are meant to take alot of punishment, so if you decide to make your own, i wouldnt use it on pure concrete all the time. if you have linolium flooring in your haunt or smooth concrete it should be okay.

mainly monster gloves are used to create a louder noise when you slam your hands against a wall/floor, along with making a distraction noise (as posted above)

the ones in the picture look pretty solid, and look like they will withstand a few seasons of mayhem :-D

Comment

oh ok thank you to all who answered we sure appreciate it

Comment

Working...
          X