Everyones Help Is Needed........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyones Help Is Needed........

Ok I am not a sports nut....like some of you poor souls.
    SOOOOO I have been doing some thinking about BASEBALL.
    You know the guys who shoot up and swing away at a little whiteball.....hmm are they racist...no that is not it......Tiger golfs.

Ok here is what I am asking for from my fellow folks here on the board.......
    PRAY LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH....that the Cubs fall apart.
    Yes the CHICAGO CUBS....please pray that they fall flat on their faces?????

A few years ago they made it into the playoffs.......it actually hurt attendance
    A few years ago the SOX made it .... won the series .... and it didn't hurt near as bad as the damn Cubs.

SOOOOOOOO please stop hoping that this is their year.....let us get through the next 5 years without Chicago baseball getting in the way??? PLEASE????

Tanks
    Gee could it get any better than this?

I can't help you because I need to spend all my energy hoping that Tigers continue to lose.
    Jared Layman

Comment

I Also Would Like The Cubs To Fall Because I Want My Milwaukee Brewers To Win!!!!!
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

A sad but true fact of Illinois. Even in central Illinois, its all Cubs and Cards.... Good luck, and I hope the Cubs continue to contribute as they always have to a strong haunting season.
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

You think you guys in Illinois have fan fever? Try living in Packerland!! I am just glad football is normally played on Sundays, Mondays and an occasional Thurs. And lucky me, the Packers only play on Sundays this year! Though the way the Farve circus is going on, they might be having nightly special reports every time he uses the toilet
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Ken i think you have completley fell off your rocker!

Them Cubs are not going to win! Some fan will probably screw that up for them!(or at least thats what they'll blame it on!)

Comment

Sorry . . .

I can't pray for your team to lose.

See, if *your* team loses, then the *other* team wins, thereby screwing up the haunters in *their* town.

I simply can't be responsible for that.

Sarah
              Sarah Meier
              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Ken ....we're talking the CUBS.... they don't need ANY help imploding!!!!

Wait and see!

Have a greart season!
                R&J Productions
                Las Vegas, NV
                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

O.K. Ken you said you had to do something but this was kind of drastic dont you think!

This just ten hours after you posted it ! Somethings fishy....What are you Dream Reapers guys up to in that building of yours!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Comment

Did you guys just whip that puppy up in the back room there guy?
                    Pretty cool effect i would say "You win!"

http://weather.yahoo.com/img/us_ord_...dium_usen.html

Comment

Oh boy

Let's clarify a few things......
                      yes it is the CUBS......just don't like to see them win anymore
                      Yes they will implode....but not fast enough for me
                      SARAH....who cares....I just don't want the Cubs to win......

You know.....I thought you all would back me on this
                      Just for that.....I hope your baseball teams do better than the Cubs
                      (I still get what I want!!!!)

KEVIN.....yes....yes it is true.
                      we are working on an indoor tornado with flying cows and all
                      Now you let the word out and we have to go back to the drawing board again.
                      Thanks PAL!!!! .... funny saw a video of you in your pink dress the other day
                      I just laughed!

Kevin....ixnay on the voodooay.......we will be using that on people we don't like this year. ooopppppssss there just went everyone around us...hee hee
                      The twister came through and lifted the hillbilly house into a trailer

Right that was wishful thinking
                      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Sorry to say it but it looks like the Cubs might go the distance this year. At least for the National League. But yeah in years past they implode. Time will tell. Keep your fingers crossed LOL!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Kansas City Royals game

There was a guy at the game earlier this week wearing a sign that said he went a 1000 years in the future and the Cubs still haven't won a world series.

Comment

Maybe that "1000 years into the future" thing happened because the Cubs were still using the same players?
                            "These guys are so old, we don't have to pay them much since Social Security kicked in for them 950 years ago!"
                            Baseball cards found in the pyramid on small stone tablets!
                            (Next tabloid headline)
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Excuse me, but if y'all are going to be discussing "football" (I know it's not), shouldn't we create an off-topic section of the forum to do so? Totally Kidding - just thought I would channel ChrisGM for a moment since he couldn't be with us this evening and that was one of his last posts. LOL
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X