Seance Theatre Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seance Theatre Question

I think I remember a thread discussing a seance theatre that someone put on along with their haunt. Does anyone remember this? We have the back area of the theatre building with a stage and enough room to install between 300 and 400 theatre seats. We're trying to think of ideas for the area's use and the seance theatre might be one thing we'd consider. I'd love to talk to anyone who has done a theatrical seance show and get your insights and recommendations. Feel free to email me or PM me to discuss. Thanks!

Kel

PS. Speaking of emails... I'm still trying to get caught up on the emails I've received, including a number of emails I've received from HauntWorld Family. I hope to be able to be caught up real soon! :wink:
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Kel,

www.thrillvania.com

Granny Lupus Seance Theater is one of the attractions along with the famous Haunted Verdun Manor. There is video on one of the Hauntworld DVD's. I have it here somewhere...
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Thanks Kevin! I have all the HauntWorld videos so I'll have to find that one. I think someone else posted about doing a human theatrical seance theatre deal, more like a stage production. Maybe I dreamt it! I have a hard time distinguishing dreams from reality any more. I think that helps me to realize my dreams! :shock: :wink: Thanks again!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The first HauntCon went there, somewhere is North Carolina? Olliver Holler maybe? The discussions have all been very vague about what was experienced except that it WAS. I guess it is like the Raven's Grin Inn, you really have to go there, it can barely be explained properly.

The Granny Lupus seance theater is an animated production or was until Granny broke and an actor now lip syncs to the audio track doing Grannies part, it lasts about 8 to 10 minutes and maybe seats 30 at a time. The Hauntworld DVD does not do it justice though being in an intimate room with what Lance loved, Disney esk entertainment like the hall of Presidence with walls and shutters shaking, animated characters and fire indoors (well contained though but, scary) Again, Hauntcon 2006, the second one went there as well and there are photos (in the HauntCon photo gallery) of the outside of the thing. On catually has a picture of me infront of it wondering something. This will detract from any enjoyable experience seeing the photos. In reality I was watching Ben from Netherworld and his friends act up in the distance enjoying myself.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Kel,

I do theatrical seances on a year-round basis and have actually built theatres and done shows at haunted attractions with my former troupe (Theatre Macabre). What do you want to know? Feel free to drop me a PM or an email (do you still have my email address?) for more.

Dave
          Lords of Chaos, LLC
          House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Working...
          X