Deleted Threads and posts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Threads and posts...

All CHRISGM posts and threads are deleted...I'm tired of that guy all he does is join under one name after another and just spams the boards. If he ever joins again no matter what the name, and starts his spam again he will be deleted over and over again.

He's been on this board as what 20 million different people so that is it.

If you want to know what happened to his threads well now you know.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Thank you.

Comment

Way to go Sheriff Kirschner!!!!
      Run 'em out of Dodge!!!
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Finally!!!!!
        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

perhaps hes just misunderstood! LOL
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Sad Just Sad

I just found out that Chris only has a few weeks left. All he wanted to do was feel loved and welcomed. Now look his last days will be filled with hurt and dislike. Why because he was different? Because he was a little odd? Because people thought what he had to say was not important? People what has become of this Industry? We are all odd hell we play with dead bodies and blood! None of us is any better than that poor guy. Larry all I can say is when you lay down to sleep tonight just think of how you hurt this poor guy. Simply because he was different and wanted to fit in. I am shocked and hurt I myself can dish it and can take it. This is a sad day when we turn our backs on someone who just don't quite fit in. Shame Shame Shame. Shane and its Ashamed Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

boo hoo hoo "COL"

The haunt industry has no room for spammers.
              Thanks Larry,
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon
              WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

It's about time! Thanks! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

umm who is he? what has he done?

Comment

Thanks so much for removing him. I'm not even going to say what I think the problem is. However, I do have a question. He does still have MANY posts and threads in the Horror Movie, Ghost Stories, Real Haunts and Supernatural section of this forum. Is it safe to post there, or should we expect those threads to be removed as well? Thanks for letting us know.
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I removed all of this threads from this forum (FRIGHT FORUM) and I'm not going to spend hours on end finding everything he's ever posted but his cemetery sex thread, and his spam posts, and all of that have been removed.

The guy has joined our forums and been kicked off at least 5 times, and he keeps getting second chances. I've told him in the past to stop promoting other peoples companies and other halloween related websites he's not involved in however he keeps doing that like he's being paid to do so.

What he does is starts all of these silly threads like 'what scares you' then he comes back with all these promotional posts for companies he doesn't have anything to do with...why i don't know.

But yesterday was the last one.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I seriously thought he was a legitimate haunter until yesterday then I was like, s*** get this a****** out of here!
                          Mike Cirrincione
                          Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                          MAC Productions presents:
                          Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                          AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                          Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                          Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            I removed all of this threads from this forum (FRIGHT FORUM) and I'm not going to spend hours on end finding everything he's ever posted but his cemetery sex thread, and his spam posts, and all of that have been removed.

The guy has joined our forums and been kicked off at least 5 times, and he keeps getting second chances. I've told him in the past to stop promoting other peoples companies and other halloween related websites he's not involved in however he keeps doing that like he's being paid to do so.

What he does is starts all of these silly threads like 'what scares you' then he comes back with all these promotional posts for companies he doesn't have anything to do with...why i don't know.

But yesterday was the last one.

Larry
                            OK, thanks for letting us know, seriously.
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And just as I was about to tell y'all how cool I thought QSound was, LOL.

Sarah
                              Sarah Meier
                              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
                              X