Fearscape Studios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fearscape Studios?

Hello all. I don't post much but I read what's all going on quite alot. I wanted to know if anybody had any dealings with a company called Fearscape Studios. They had some quality masks out in Vegas and we bought four. They said they would be done and shipped in Mid May. We called since then only to get a message machine. Two weeks ago we recieved one of the four masks. We called again after the incident and got a message machine again. Yesterday they called and said that they don't have our other three masks but would ship us one that we didn't order at half price. I don't know about you guys but I wanted our stuff. We told them that we would send our mask back and we could get a refund. They agreed and it now seems like the deal was done. The truth is that these guys seemed really cool about the whole situation...and I was wondering if I should give these guys another try sometime down the road. Have any of you had any dealings with Fearscape? If you can, help us out. Thanks for everything and hope this doesn't seem like a lot of complaining!

-Garry Richwine
    My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Haven't bought product from them but have talked to them quite a bit, vendor to vendor, at several different shows over the course of the last year. They seem like genuinely nice people who care about product quality and customer service. I do know that they recently started to have their product manufactured in Mexico. Pure speculation on my part but perhaps they're product got caught up in customs or was not up to their level of quality - something like that. Anytime you have something made out of the country it can always be a little tricky. The bottom line is it sounds like they handled it the right way so they probably do deserve a second chance.

Just my two cents,

Tim Turner
    www.ghoulishgallery.com

Comment

GhoulGallery, I agree with you on the fact that they seem like alright people but the whole customer relations aspect of it bugs me a little. I mean they said mid may. What happened to the whole month of June and July? Not one phone call from them was responded. Then just recently I get a phone call saying my stuff isn't coming. I mean it's nuts. I just hope that some of these vendors get better customer service. It would save a lot of trouble in the long run. Either way I am still considering using them again. Thanks for the input!
      My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Here We Go Again

Being told one thing and doing another! Its unacceptable! and your right it would have helped to have recieved a phone call. I bet if you were a new customer looking to buy and left a message you would have recieved a call back in 30 minutes or less! Now on to Mexico if we would go back to the Sam Walton days we would have better products and more jobs here in the U.S. But greed and the lack of respect for our blue collar workers here in the U.S. has totally destroyed our economey! Shane and its Vote For Shane For President This Time!
        sigpic

Comment

What happened to the Frank N Stein for President campaign? If that doesn't come to fruition, I guess we'll have to write in Shane instead.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by BackInBlack137 View Post
            GhoulGallery, I agree with you on the fact that they seem like alright people but the whole customer relations aspect of it bugs me a little. I mean they said mid may. What happened to the whole month of June and July? Not one phone call from them was responded. Then just recently I get a phone call saying my stuff isn't coming. I mean it's nuts. I just hope that some of these vendors get better customer service. It would save a lot of trouble in the long run. Either way I am still considering using them again. Thanks for the input!
            Sorry I got off track. The thought of Shane for President distracted me. LOL

Anyway, I haven't used them either, but I do think that they mishandled the entire situation and should have bent over backwards to apologize and make it up to you somehow. They only came up with 1 mask instead of 4, and they came through with that one almost 3 months late. And when you called them on it, they offered you a different mask for half price? Why not 4 different masks of the same quality for half price and to be shipped overnight?

You may give them one more try if you get your full refund for the first order, but if they don't come through again, I wouldn't bother with them again. That's just my opinion.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We also ordered from Fearscape and Todd and his crew are great. It is there first time doing wholesale and foreign manufacturing. Almost every vendor gives me dates at the show that I know can not be done. 99% of the time it is outside of their control and I have been in business long enough to understand that. They should make good on the orders and the masks look great.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Fearscape studio is stand up in my book!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I placed a big order with a new outfit called :"The Bullchitt Liars Club", and guess what? I got nothing!
                  But at least they had named themselves correctly so I pretty much knew what to expect!
                  The chick is in the male?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks for all the opinions guys! We will see what happens next. Hopefully everything works out for the better.

Comment

FIRST OF ALL I BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE WRONG COMPANY GARY.
                      OUR TIME TABLE IS JULY AUGUST DELIVERY.
                      WE DO NOT RECALL ANY CALLS FROM YOU OR SHIPPING ANY IMCOMPLETE ORDERS OR OFFERING A MASK YOU DID NOT ORDER IN PLACE OF OTHERS
                      WE NEVER SENT ONE MASK AND TRY TO SEND ANOTHER IN PLACE OF THAT ONE.
                      IF YOU SEND ME THE ORDER TO OUR EMAIL AT FEARSCAPESTUDIOS@YAHOO.COM
                      OR CALL THE COMPANY AT (734)946-0667 I WILL CONFIRM IF THIS IS ORDER IS CORRECT BUT I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. AGAIN SEND ME THE ORDER SO I CAN LOOK INTO THIS. NONE OF THIS RINGS A BELL??????

THANKS
                      TODD

Comment

Nobody Called Me About A Refund Either. I Am The Only One Here Right Now So Again Did You Call And Speak To Someone At (734)946-0667??
                        Again I Believe You Have The Wrong Company.
                        What Number Did You Call????
                        I Am So Curious To See The Area Code As Well And Who You Talked To About A Refund. Please Post The Phone Number So Everyone Can See Who You Are Really Talking To.

We Deliver 100%

Comment

Todd and everyone i know from fearscape has always done the haunt industry good they are haunters for haunters and always have our best interest in mind.

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

I think you meant Screamline Studios - Not Fearscape. We're notorious for not returning phone calls and missing shipping deadlines.

Just kidding of course - Either way, Doesn't sound like Fearscape. I've never heard of such from them. I know Todd pretty well and this doesn't sound like how he does business.

I would like to use this to point out one thing. Some of us do not do this full time. Some of us have demanding jobs, but want to provide products or a service to the Haunt Industry because we've been involved in it our whole lives and care about the industry getting quality products. Please have a little patience and understanding if everything isn't perfect with some vendors, most people have the best intentions but are doing the best they can. It's all about how vendors handle issues that arise, you should at least get a call back.

Now if your reply to this is these vendors shouldn't try to be in business if they can't cut the mustard, then I think you are going to lose out on a lot of talented people and great products because a lot of vendors operate on a part time basis.

Just remember , if worse comes to worse just order Products that come from China, they almost always deliver on time.

No Offense to anyone, Just my few cents.
                            Steve Martini
                            Screamline Studios
                            www.screamlinestudios.com
                            steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Thanks everyone. We understand that Fearscape is a great company and we are working with them personally to solve this problem. They fufilled their word and I asked Larry to take down this thread days ago. Thanks for all the input though and sorry if this thread offended anyone!

-Garry Richwine

Comment

Working...
                              X