? about webgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about webgun

Has anyone ever purchased a webgun from Shadows edge? I know they are less expensive but I didnt know how good they are. If anyone has had one or used one pm me and let me know if you had any luck with it.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

you'll just get frustrated and smash it. At least I would. Buy one from Minions web and you wont have any problems. I use one to do up to 70 rooms a year at our attraction and it's great.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I think the webcaster is fine for HomeHaunt use, but anyone doing a pro Event definitely needs a Minionsweb gun. I own a couple Ghostride guns that I use for back up, but my Minionsweb is by far the best thing i have EVER USED! I think the adage that you get what you pay for comes into play here.
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Wow, thanks guys.

About the cheap 'gun'

2 words:
        Patent Infringement
        GoryCorey
        See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Hey Damon, if you need any glow in the dark glue sticks I have a ton of them I want to get rid of.Just let me know, or anyone else for that matter. If you need glow in the dark glue sticks let me know! Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Do they look good Greg or they cheesy looking. Im going for more realistic looking. So I dont think I could use them but thanks.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

They are good web guns.
              I sold over 380 units last year. Not one return.

Any of you that are comparing guns tried the WebCaster gun?
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Frightener I tried one, like I said in my opinion its fine if you are shooting some webs on a smaller scale, but wouldnt consider it for larger jobs, Its a 35 dollar chinese webgun, I cant think of to many proHaunts that would use it as a primary and risk not having their haunts webbed because something didnt work.
                This is not a slam against the webcaster gun, I have TWO top of the Line webguns from someone else that doesnt get the job done to my satisfaction either and they both were nearly 300 each....
                My MinionsWeb gun is the only one I truly trust to get the JOB DONE RIGHT!

How many Pounds have you personally shot thru your webcaster Frightner?
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I have Jeff, and there is no way you can shoot webs 30' or more with it like you can one of Corey's guns. I was webbing from the inside peak of a cattle barn down into the scenes without a problem, and that was only with corey's ccl, the 2nd gun up in the line.
                  Brian Warner
                  Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                  Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                  Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wonder what Coreys cooking up in the webshooter dept. for next year...... as long as its not my brand new doublebarreledwebshootingwonderwhizzersuperdyduper dy Ill be HAPPY! BTW Ive got Minions Top of the Line shooter and it is the BEST webber I have ever used personally!

Comment

I have used the webgun on multiple occasions and it works very well. It can cover a large area rather quickly. The guys at the Transworld show let me demo the product which was really cool. I would recommended it to any home haunter but I don't know if it would fill the needs of a professional haunt.
                      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Tough call, think 6 lbs to date.
                        Could be more, not sure.

Let's just say I've taken in other devices out there on trade (unhappy owners), be whatever they are, they are happy now.

I have sent these out to 4 large haunts last year, very happy, bought more.

Matt and everyone over at Shadows Edge have been nothing short awesome since I been doing business with them last year.
                        Thanks, Jeff
                        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                        www.HauntForum.com
                        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
                        X