Important News On Upcoming Airfare Hikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important News On Upcoming Airfare Hikes

If you thought airfare was high now, you're gonna be in for a shock!

Price are expected to soar in the next 4 months. By A LOT.

In response to higher fuel prices and a sluggish economy, airlines across the world are going to reduce flights/availability before the Christmas travel season by 60 million seats!

That's a reduction equivalent of one in every 14 current seats.

So, not only will prices be higher in the very near future, availability will be more limited. Less choices for you!

Sucks big time.

If you are planning on attending Transworld's new Haunt and Attraction Show in St. Louis, Hauntcon, MHC or any other show in 2009, please, please, PLEASE make your flight reservations now and save yourself a lot of money.

Thought you should know,

Tim Turner
    www.ghoulishgallery.com

www.IAHAweb.com
    Instructor, Digital Make-up FX Design
    www.cinemamakeupschool.com
    Member, Transworld 2009 Haunt and Attractions Advisory Board
    www.transworldexhibits.com

Its Simple

I think we (Graystone Manor) as well as a few other haunts are going to buy via phone and internet. Instead of TransWorld were taking our crew on a trip along with some other crews from haunts here in the South. TransWorld will have less things to look at less days open in a city that has nothing interesting to offer. I am sure the Darkness will be nice but Larry post enough pics here so no need in visiting a haunt that we already know what it looks like. Were heading to New York or Miami. I do think were going to go to Midwest though ( see ya there Barry) Anyway and either way it does suck for those who will be attending! Sean do you guys wanna join us Southern Haunters on a Vacation? If so let me know!!! Shane and its so long to TransWorld Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

OK, Shane. I'm coming with you!

Not to worry! I'm only kidding! LMAO! I am very well aware that I'm not at the top of your favorites list now. You're just so easy to mess with. That's why I like to harrass you, but it's all in good fun. I promise!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Why Would they Raise Prices?

On Tv they said the airlines used to spend 15 Billion a year on jet fuel and now they are spending 60 Billion!$$$.
        How many of us Really Need to be flying ?
        Maybe beginning with 911 it has all been a save the ozone conspiracy?
        Subtract a large number of flyers from the picture and maybe those fumes from burnt jet fuel won't be so strong.
        Now if we could only convince the Military.
        "Waste Not Want Not!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X