MySpace pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpace pictures

I posted these pictures on my MySpace last night in my album titled "Make Up". Got a message today from MySpace telling me they deleted the pictures for violating their TOS relating to excessive violence. I'm a little upset that they wont be there for people to see and comment on but I guess it's kinda cool that they apparently looked real enough to be offensive. Anybody else have pictures from their haunt deleted?
    Attached Files
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

That is really sick and I can see why they deleted it, it looks so real!!!! Good job on making it look like it does
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManWalking View Post
      I posted these pictures on my MySpace last night in my album titled "Make Up". Got a message today from MySpace telling me they deleted the pictures for violating their TOS relating to excessive violence. I'm a little upset that they wont be there for people to see and comment on but I guess it's kinda cool that they apparently looked real enough to be offensive. Anybody else have pictures from their haunt deleted?
      I think it's awesome "that they apparently looked real enough to be offensive." And sorry, but what does TOS mean? Thanks!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Its good enough you pissed someone off or grossed them out. Someone clicked the "it scares me" it violated TOS button. That means ya did a good job. Congrats, and nice work!
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
          I think it's awesome "that they apparently looked real enough to be offensive." And sorry, but what does TOS mean? Thanks!
          TOS = Terms of Service. I think they actually call it Terms of Use. It's the rules you have to live by on MySpace. I understand wanting to keep offensive material out but they were with other make-up pictures and obviously not real. Check out the rest at www.myspace.com/hauntedone
          Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Just repost them, Every now and again someone will report my images, theyget removed, i repost them for another year, until the next yahoo that VISITS my BODYBAGGING page and OPENS a BLOODGUTSGORE and more album... GEE I wonder what kind of pics are in here......LOL Good Job on the FX
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Another thing you could try is to put a caption on the
              photos, like, "Don't try this at home."

Nice work!

Sarah
              Sarah Meier
              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

They have deleted my entire page twice due to graphic content, thats myspace for you !

The picture of the sliced throat is what tagged it as offensive, your arm picture was probably fine.

Like everyone said consider it a compliment

Comment

Now i look at the pictures again they both would be considered offensive, they both depict suicide a big myspace no no!

Comment

Frickiin myspace. You can have pics on there of half naked 16 year old girls, but loard help us is someone puts up a pic with a little wax and fake blood....
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManWalking View Post
                      TOS = Terms of Service. I think they actually call it Terms of Use. It's the rules you have to live by on MySpace. I understand wanting to keep offensive material out but they were with other make-up pictures and obviously not real. Check out the rest at www.myspace.com/hauntedone
                      Thanks for the info, but I still think it's very admirable that your stuff looked realistic enough to be banned. I'm sorry that they did that to you, though. Best wishes!
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                        Frickiin myspace. You can have pics on there of half naked 16 year old girls, but loard help us is someone puts up a pic with a little wax and fake blood....
                        I was looking at our haunts myspace comments last week and came across a girl i remembered scaring the daylights out of last season. I leave her a thank you comment and then take a look at her pictures to see if there were any haunt visit pictures.

She has a picture of her and her freind sitting on a tiolet peeing. (two stalls both doors wide open freind taking the picture.) Im thinking , 16 and WTF! And myspace deleted your make up pictures!

I leave a comment that said "Well this is entertaining"

She writes back i have to post that picture to be in the "Girls going pee group"!

SAY WHAT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X