DeWane Asylum Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeWane Asylum Pics

Just thought I would share a few "in progress" pics with everyone...

HH1.jpg

hh2.jpg

hh3.jpg

hh5.jpg

hh6.jpg
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

It's looking good, Sean! From what I can tell, it looks like the property itself is small and surrounded by other buildings, so I can't imagine that they are going to get what they're asking for it anytime soon. We're all rooting for you!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sean!

Buddy looking good looking good!! Show us more when you get the chance! Shane and its Vote For Shane In 2009! This Time
      sigpic

Comment

Shane, where are your pictures?

Comment

Infoam

Dude this thread is about Seans pics and his haunt. Lets keep this about his haunt. Shane and its I have x rated pics to share Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Shane

Don't attempt the high and mighty, holier than thou act. You've hijacked so many threads, you could be nicknamed "Take me to Havana". Shane and that's Cuba Shane.

p.s. "Show us the pictures."

Comment

Looking good man.

Be sure to contact me via email addy.

I am heading up to the Bay in Oct. after I return from our haunt tours this season.

We are heading out beginning on Sept 20th and then I decided to save the weekend of OCt 25 for my personal fun. So let me know Ill swing by when stopping up.

Jonathan-

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Will do man!
                Sean De Wane
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

looking really good buddy. I am getting antsy to get into our place...
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Well I have been gone for a week enjoying the Nascar races in MIchigan and just got back today. Since I didnt take my cell phone with me I had a billion voice mails. One of them made me almost fall to the floor.. My beloved haunted house has been sold Who would have thought after only being on the market for less then a month! Bad news right?

Well the very next message was from my father. He told me what I already knew that he got a call that the house was sold (he workd for the city so he finds out everything) but the guy that bought it is one of my dad's best friends. He talked to my dad and is going to let us use the place for sure this year, if not for the next 3-4 years giving us plenty of time to save our $$ and buy a new permiate spot!
                    Now we dont have to deal with our old landloards and have run of the property...

2008 here we come!
                    (More pictures to follow soon)

Sean De Wane
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Sean,

That's good news. Glad it's going to work out.

Try to find out what the buyer's plans are after this season. You want to be sure you don't end up in the same boat next year if they are able to move their plans along faster than they thought.

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by MMManiac View Post
                        going to let us use the place for sure this year, if not for the next 3-4 years giving us plenty of time to save our $$ and buy a new permiate spot!
                        Now we dont have to deal with our old landloards and have run of the property...

2008 here we come!
                        (More pictures to follow soon)

Congratulations, Sean!

Sarah
                        Sarah Meier
                        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Sean

My friend all great news man! So glad your able to hang in there for another year! Keep up the good work man! Here in the next week or so I am going to send ya some pictures of Graystone Manor! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X