No announcement yet.

Ok this has been bugging me for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A girl was killed another one forever crippled by one of those blank or unloaded guns at at a haunted hayride in..? Alabama? About 6 yrs. ago.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      A girl was killed another one forever crippled by one of those blank or unloaded guns at at a haunted hayride in..? Alabama? About 6 yrs. ago.
      Really? Thats actually really scary.....wow ok so no offense MManiac but i dont think that will work out in our haunt.
      And no i dont think we will need more then one decoy because iv decided that he/she will act all scared ((Scream in middle of haunt)) and not really talk to anybody, or he can be sociable i havnt really decided yet, but once he gets stabbed he hangs low for a while then puts on dunno maybe some different clothes then makes a really round about way to the entrance of a haunt, and so on and such forth? Pleas be harsh with your comments i need feedback!
      Oh and if you think i should drop this idea all together please give me other ideas!

Comment

The Police took the gun away from a Hell- House-Haunt in Rockford, Ill. they were discharging blanks inside of an old refrigerated cooler with it full of customers.
        (It was extremely LOUD!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That i do not doubt. Fridges tend to have very nice acoustics hahahaha. Did they suffer any lawsuits?

And were any ear drums popped in the process? Hahaha

-Zackary J

Comment

I was told another agency of the government was there the same day and told them they could no longer display rancid beef for the rotten smell effect.

There was a haunt on Devil's Glen Road called "The Hospital" (in a barn) where they used Ghallagher's old act of smashing things with a large wooden mallet on a table for entertainment. Instead of fruits and vegetables they smashed animal organs (the "pumping" kind, not the playing kind)
            My question was, who would want to clean such a mess up?
            Especially if it got to brew for a few hot days first?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              This is also how Brandon Lee died on a movie set (Bruce Lee's son).

Sarah
              Sarah Meier
              Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
              "Words they remember you by"

Comment

And an actor named John Hextrom? Handsome young man, star of his own short lived TV show.
                A real bullet did the damage and murder but the real gun was thought to be empty or firing blanks.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow actually i cant think of a worst way to go...not knowing your going to go....must be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
                    Wow actually i cant think of a worst way to go...not knowing your going to go....must be horrible.
                    OMG, really? I'd much rather not know it's coming. I'd rather be
                    smacked by a truck or something than feel the torture every day
                    of knowing that the end is near.

I've always thought being eaten by a shark would be the coolest
                    way to go. It's all-natural, nothing goes to waste, it doesn't take
                    up land resources, and you get your fifteen minutes of fame, to boot!

Sarah
                    Sarah Meier
                    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post

Sarah
                      Sarah,

I'm definitely with you on NOT wanting to know it's coming.

However, I'm trying to decide whether I want to go deep sea diving with you. Maybe with you there wanting to be "fish bait," I wouldn't have anything to worry about? Or since you're supposed to never dive alone, would you be attracting the sharks to both of us? I'll have to think about that one.

I think I'd rather just die quietly in my sleep. Who needs the 15 min of fame?
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It's kinda old--and those damned 'scary movie' things made it funny, but you could probably still do it.

Right after the movie came out we used two of the costumes(that we actually already had--it was called 'ghostface', I think, but I can't remember who made it.

Stuck the two of them in a black maze and had them move so it looked like one got ahead of you way too fast--our blow off was when one chased you into a long dark corridor and as you ran the other popped in front of you. It got a good scream. It got an even bigger scream for the people who turned around and found a second one right behind them.

Comment

Very Cool! I like that idea a lot! But yeah how you guys could live not knowing when your going to die i cant comprehend. I guess its just me i would like to know when im going to go so i can get all i need to do in this world done.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post

Sarah

Not sure if your aware you did it Sarah, but you just offered yourself up for sharkbait and your ok with this. Never meet you Darlin but you already scare me! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
                              Very Cool! I like that idea a lot! But yeah how you guys could live not knowing when your going to die i cant comprehend. I guess its just me i would like to know when im going to go so i can get all i need to do in this world done.
                              Zach, nobody ever really knows for sure when they're going to die. For all we know, we could die in a car crash on our way to the convenience store later today. I hope not, but you never know.

That's why we're all supposed to live life to the fullest and live every moment as if it's our last. Relax and enjoy life, and do the things now that you're waiting to do before you go. Why put it off?

Just trying to help, not to worry you.
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I know im enjoying life to the max right now! Got the best job in the world! Designing haunts. I mean i dont know many other people who can honestly say they love their job! I mean whats better then getting a midlife crisis boozer to wet his pants in fear? Honestly? Not much!

-Zackary J

Comment

Working...
                                X