Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
    Sarah,
    I think I'd rather just die quietly in my sleep. Who needs the 15 min of fame?
    Well, duh! LOL, so would I! BUT, this would be *obviously* the next
    best way to go. Can't argue that.
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Dells View Post
      Not sure if your aware you did it Sarah, but you just offered yourself up for sharkbait and your ok with this. Never meet you Darlin but you already scare me! LOL
      You fellas. So closed-minded!

Sarah
      Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
        I mean whats better then getting a midlife crisis boozer to wet his pants in fear? Honestly? Not much!

-Zackary J
        ROTFLMFAO!!! That's certainly one way of putting it!
        Sarah Meier

Comment

Well honestly? cant you think of something more fun then doing that? Hahaha
          But yeah i dont think being eaten by a shark would be much fun...i mean..what with the teeth and the chomping...doesnt sound like a very pleasant experience...

-Zackary J

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
            Well honestly? cant you think of something more fun then doing that? Hahaha
            But yeah i dont think being eaten by a shark would be much fun...i mean..what with the teeth and the chomping...doesnt sound like a very pleasant experience...

-Zackary J

Well, as a haunter, I would have expected a more courageous
            flair for the dramatic! Hmph!
            Sarah Meier

Comment

That is why I painted my car (and made a big toothy mouth replacing the grill) to say it is "The Corn-Fed, Illinios Land shark!"
              How is a shark supposed to get people if they never go near the ocean?
              Nature often is in the act of slowly killing us, sometimes painfully, sometimes not.
              A shark attack or death one cell at a time?
              Sometimes nature is kind and eliminates our knowledge or sensations of feeling as we slowly pass on ..but leave to modern medicine to drug us to a fasle sleep then wake us up 150 times to remind us that we are not quite out of pain ..yet.
              Sometimes "Nature" has it better figured out.
              Of course none of this applies to someone like me who wil not ever die, I mean what would be the point in that?
              When discussing knowing that your death is coming a certian time and day, been there almost did that. The psychic told me I had been given the Kiss of Death, I had a summer repreive then at the end of that August he returned and insisted I invite the 38th ghost into my house .
              No.
              A day ot two later was when the semi ran up my backside going 75 or 80 Mph!
              If I had invited the 38th ghost from the sideyard, it would have been ME!
              The sideyard has been my workspace ever since I got this house.
              The old undertaker here lived to be 103, he knew Death's knock, he wouldn't answer the door!
              The last two weeks of Fay F. Christian's life he was in much pain, he refused any drugs, he distracted himself by doing math problems in his head and visiting with people who came to see him, then he passed on.
              He had buried all of his contemporaries.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Suddenly I want to get a bunch of stuff done. <whimper>
                Sarah Meier

Comment

I once helped line a homemade coffin with copper sheeting. As my Dad was soldeing the seams I told the old crank whose coffin it was (for him to actually get buried in) "Where you are going, the solder will melt right out of those joints!"
                  He was quite a "character". I heard him once respond to the common greeting:"How are you today?"
                  With:"AS if you give a dam!"
                  In this state (at least at that time) if you were buried quick enough after death you did not have to be embalmed, and the homemade coffin also helped the local undertaker not get "rich" from the old crank's demise, which was his whole motive.
                  The liner for the coffin was an old greasy blanket that had been used under his car when he changed its oil. (but once you are dead and buried all your oil changes are supposed to end, I thought?)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe he knew he had one more oil change left in him, eh Jim? Well that sounds like my grandfather no doubt, he went out of his way to make sure that every body waited for his death. I mean when im old, thats how i want to go, being mean old and cantankerous to those around me.

Comment

Again I refer you to a great episode of The Twilight Zone, called "The Masks."

Watch it, you'll like it.

Sarah
                      Sarah Meier

Comment

Don't worry about "finding" any cantankerous-ness in your old age, it will find YOU!
                        The failing human body helps this about all that it can giving numerous aches and pains that will not be ignored.
                        I just have to keep working , physically, and eventually my body pains and discomforts seem to take care of themselves.
                        A steady stream of customers coming through my house every night keeps me healthier than just sitting around but then the tour I give them is labor-intensive whether I want it to be or not!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

for get about it!
                          The Care Taker
                          John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Working...
                          X