Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am way too funny?
    I've barely scratched the circus!

I had one tour tonight for a family from the local campground, Mom, Dad, Older Sister, young Brother.
    The boy was nervous so I tested his bravery and his humor at the same time.
    Humor replaces bravery when need be.
    "The psychic said there are 37 ghosts in this house and some people see strange looking ghosts but I think maybe they have a mental predisposition to see certain things and maybe this is like one of those ink-blot tests? For instance YOU might have a problem if you would happen to see a ghost of "TONY THE TIGER!"
    I shout as a 3 foot tall likeness of Tony the Tiger quickly appears infront of them then vanishes.
    The kid was laughing too.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Scratched the circus?

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      I am way too funny?
      I've barely scratched the circus!
      Jim, yes, you are way too funny.

And it must have been a FLEA circus if it required scratching!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Katie, did you take any pics of your asylum? Those would be
        great to see.

Sarah
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
          Katie, did you take any pics of your asylum? Those would be
          great to see.

Sarah
          If she doesn't, I have an entire daylight video walk thru that I took that year.

Katie, figures that year, I took video of every house except for my factory house with all my pneumatics.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Then what are you waiting for!!!! post post post!

Comment

Wow I suck!

Gadget post away! You know me - never remeber to take pictures of ANYTHING I do - have years of experience and what do I have to show for it???? NADA!!!
              And apparently you had my brain that year! LOL
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Katie,

I will see what I can do about Diana cutting that part of the video out so I can put it up on you tube. I will post a link here when I get it done.
                Brian Warner
                Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

thanks! IF you can that would be cool! I know you guys are really busy though!

Comment

you might know where to find these maybe not.... but if memory serves me Dapper Cadaver.com has allot of cool stuff... I.e. x-rays, mouth openers, etc. theres allot of cool stuff out there on the net. One idea that I had for a scene is to build a cage that is up on one side of a wall with a few crazies inside. they escape as the patrons walk by one side of the metal cage opens slamming the cage wall down just over the patrons heads. This allows the crazy actors to run around on that wall and onto some of the cage ceiling across some of the haunt.... dunno....sounded cool to me.... ( Anyways ) a asylum is kickaxx if done right.... post some photos when ya get it done or better yet video from the year when the season is over....
                    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                    www.maliciousstudios.com
                    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

The thought just occurred to me, has anyone ever done asylum acting portraying the meek, insecure patient who remains institutionalised because they are hiding from the rest of the world behind those bars and walls?
                      Who knows, it might even create a more reastic base/backround for the crazy potentially violent actors?
                      Of course what is "acting"?
                      Real acting isn't just pretending to be someone else(or something else) it is also showing change from one mood or persona to another and keeping it as realistic as you can do this.
                      So the meek might be metamorphing into something else opening up a whole playground of fun!
                      Insecure people I know hide IN bars, self-medicated, as long as the money holds out or somebody is buying.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Favorite character

One of my favorite "insane" character was a completely silent one that wrung her hands constantly and mumbled the lords prayer under her breath. I would get really close and make people uncomfortable. The other was a mumbler as well, I walked with slow, heavy steps, twitching scratching and when someone got too close, I raised my bloody high heel shoe and screeched and ran after them - I miss Agnes... *sniff
                        But short story long, lol, I think Jim may be onto an actor idea~!

Comment

Working...
                        X