No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The karati kick is probably the opposite of the bird dog, whereas you lift a leg and point an arm, keeping your body horizontal and fart. I'm not sure who came up with that one. Peggy Fleming or Dorthy Hammil?

Other judgable moves would be the squat pop and the two finger orifice. A small air movement meter normally used for measuring cooling systems on computers becomes a fartometer.

You can have gas masks and moist towlets at the ready.

Now that would be a sight gag, front room with lights out, someone passes gas and you do the flashlight thing to show you are wearing a gas mask.

For the 11 year old turd the next best thing would be to come out on the draw bridge dressed as Elvis! He had a gun too to take out TV sets.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• I Named The Trouphy Today!

Of course it is a "Martial Fartz" Trouphy.
      Marshall Fartz, a Swiss Marshall of the Armies of mountain-sliders (opposite of mountain climbers) His troops slid down to propell the attack.
      Fearlessness was a definate prerequisite because there would be no turning back or braking availble once commited to this action. Sort of like when I begin an adult routine to an all-female bachelorette party!
      "Grandma's" sputtering eventually goes unnoticed by everyone else , usually buried under loud laughter and asides coming from all concerned.(and those totally unconcerned too)
      The over-sized rubber-phoney turd had slipped from the back of my pants to the front and we had to revive Grandma after she had passed out from chewing much to determinedly on the living room carpet.
      "Spit out the Carpet Fresh NOW!" Was the chant her girls began, she listened, responded, we all had a chuckle about this later..
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• How far up or down the scale is the brown belt? Maybe the trophy also has one of those (or many) car air fresheners hanging from it or a no pest strip? Perhaps a small rubber tube you blow into and a puff of powder comes from the buttockal region. Gotta have full pnuematic animatronix. Here is your trphy as seen in Fartworld Magazine! You could become a home farter or a pro farter. Totally determined by whether you have an STP sticker on you undies or not. Sponsored farting with interviews on WFRT radio. Or done along with music, DJ Farty McFartmaster and his close and play renditions.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Haven't been around much, but you have come up with some very interesting ideas while I have been away. I can't say that I know what an STP sticker is. I would understand if it was an STD sticker as a warning, but STP? I must have missed something during my informative years, which apparently have stopped. It's good to talk to you guys again. Hope to do so more in the near future.
          According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• STP Motor oil additive

A slippery oily product , sponser of the almost Indy 500 winning turbine car managed by Andy Granatellii.
            Later the company had a contest to name what STP stood for?
            Support Teenage Pregnancy? Was one of the more popular non-winning ideas.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• So the STP stickers can be used as little self adhesive chastity appliances? Sexually Transmitted Papercuts? Sexy Teen Profilactics? Stay Tight Pads? Which brings us back to Cathy Riggby for that product.
              Last edited by Greg Chrise; 03-13-2011, 10:49 PM. Reason: scratch and sniff here <>
              sigpic

Comment

• Something for the gated community

Last edited by Greg Chrise; 03-17-2011, 07:44 PM. Reason: these are not the droids you are looking for
                sigpic

Comment

• Obviously Copyright Infringement

Rainbows are patented.
                  Better crank on those getaway peddles Sonny!
                  (I guess some people are not glued to their monitor and keys, they actually build stuff!)
                  thanks.
                  I kept anticipating seeing him ride passed a line of dark blue parked squad cars and let it rip.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Here's a final farewell to the glory hole:

According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Horror Video of the Week

This video is one of many that may be played for those waiting in lines to enter the Inflatable Turd:

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Greg,

Thanks for posting that wonderful video. I can't wait to subscribe so that I will receive more. NOT!

Here's the Horror Video of the Week. Please play these videos for customers waiting in line to go through your Inflatable Turd Haunts:

Don't you wish Mr. Happy Face worked for your haunt?

Comment

• I'mma have to whip some happy tree friends on U, Lemme no

Last edited by Greg Chrise; 04-09-2011, 09:03 PM. Reason: resistance is futile
                            sigpic

Comment

• An I trumps u widis ;0

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X