No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many interesting places to go from here...

They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Oh, sure! Thanks for ruining the movie for me! Show me the ending before I get to watch the movie! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by HauntPhReAk View Post
          You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know.

More entertainment for this exciting thread:

I can't help but wonder if that vanilla smell and the video have anything to do with this lovely commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2T6YdEcp6w

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -
          Just Join Our Friends List!
          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• They will make just about anything inflatable these days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM

BarbieHaunt
            Friends Sold Separately
            (You Too Can Be Sold -
            Just Join Our Friends List!
            Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• We need to get the kinks out of this thread.

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Is this the thread that never dies? Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Much like the Energizer Bunny, this thread keeps going and going and going...

And here's the real way to get kinks out (this is what we watched on TV in the 1980s to work out to):

Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 08-04-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• This makes me wonder which part of you has a kink.... that needs worked out?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post

Do you think this magic mirror was used to determine the America's best haunts at http://www.americasbesthaunts.com/ ?

It seems like it may have played a part, although the website indicates that haunters with 100 years of experience selected this year's winners back in 2007, two years ago, and some of the haunts selected have not opened yet. So Miss Cleo or a Ouija Board or Magic 8 Ball may have helped too.

Comment

• Does this remind you of anyone on this thread? It just seemed to belong here.

Is that marshmallow cow poop I see in the sky? It must be inflatable.

Last edited by dungmaster; 12-14-2010, 01:49 AM.
                        According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Oh, My.

We got trouble, right here in Glitter City
                          That starts with T
                          Which ryhmes with P and
                          That starts the word Poo.
                          sigpic

Comment

• This must be the trouble you're talking about. It was found in Glitter City:

http://tetragrammatron.com/unicornturds.html
                            According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Now Cows were harmed in the filming of this video

sigpic

Comment

• Only Ears Were Harmed In Making This Video

This thread can become addictive fast!

Inflatable Turds Everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X