An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have come a long way

In enforcing speed limits on the highway. The helio rocketing the speeder was really something.
    The first speed traps were many men hiding behind bushes with stop watches, sometimes with a measured lengths of rope between them for the measurement of the distance traveled in the alloted seconds.
    This was when the old "Buggy-cars" went wheezing, and clunking along at 10mph top speed.
    "To Fast too Fast!"
    Hauntworld has been filling the pages here very slowly today again. I wonder if a huge, long turd (thread) is clogging up the ether-plumbing here? Time to give it a good flush?
    Send the warm, stewed-up reguards downstream?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• TX Super Bowl for Greg

Here's a new TX Super Bowl Commercial for Greg in Tyler, TX:

According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Here's a typical trip to the grocery store w/helicopters

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• It's Greg Chrise's fourteenth 39th birthday! Best wishes for a terrific one with many, many more helicopter grocery story trips to follow!
          According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Mr. Benny!

Is that you? Jack Benny!? Mr. 39 and holding?
            Happy birthday Gregg! I know getting a Happy Birthday on the Inflatable Turd is an unforgettable ocassion.
            How about a robotic inflatable turd?
            Bowels just too loose (LaTrec?) Install the backdoor answer to problem diareaha-ha-ha-ha!
            (Isn't diareaha always a problem when it happens?)
            Inflatable turd goes in small, you inflate it and it doesn't come out! Doesn't allow the liquid bowel products to escape either! (They will have to tunnel out under the guard towers while hiding the bags of sand..nevr mind)
            Warning: Ocassionally inspect your belly button for leakage. Inflatable turd is not to be left on the job for more than a week or two without seeing a Doctor. Go to your local library and see Dr. Suess, look in the children's section. Dr. Suess says"Why R you so loose?" Loose in the caboose!" Quickly unhook from the train before your problem gas explodes and kills us all!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Thank you both.

Of course getting birthday notice on the turd thread has been one of my life long "crowning" achievements.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Gregg, R U trying to say?

It's only your "Turdy-Turd " birthday? Turdy-turd+??= ??
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• One year ago, I stopped driving my 1977 truck be cause it was making that noise, turdy-turd, turdy-turd, trudy-turd. All along it was just telling me how old it was!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm back. Been extremely busy for a while, but I found this video that seems right for this thread - you know, the kind that don't fit anywhere else. Enjoy!

Comment

• An Example..

OF what you can do with just "Editing"("Glory Hole") I wonder if any of the people infront of the camera ever got to see how foolish and ridiculous they were made to seem?
                      There is often a "glory Hole" just a block away from here. This is what the hottest small portion of a glass kiln is called where artistic forming of the molten glass can take place by the one skilled enough and experienced enough to make something unique and worthwile, just like the other glory holes out there, huh?

There is a valuable lesson from the short film shown about the old prospectors and glory hole . Trusting your film editor to not make you seem to be a lessor person than you are may only be a one-way street , you trust, they don't care because they can sell something made funny? At your personal ego's expense.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Fart.....Ahhh
                        sigpic

Comment

• Yes Indeed, thanks for bumping it up!

If you go through my posts you will discover I have spent gazzillions of hours since even before 2003 when Hauntword was like on a Comodore 64 and 5 keyboards being nothing but helpful and informative where I can be. Instead of hijacking or destroying every thread with frovolity, we keep this one alive. Not like we are on the payroll here.

I've gotta say I haven't seen you write paragraph after paragraph giving anyone advice or ideas OR having any real fun. So what's up with that? Do you have a hard day job and read/watch the forums like it is an episode of America's got talent? Or maybe I haven't looked close enough?

I have a pretty brutal job/business and try to stay positive and interactive with other haunts. Sometimes I can't anymore. Sometimes I can only fart.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Then Gregg, there are those bad days.

When wet schrapnel/farts cause real problems...
                            I have a trouphy and each month my patrons here will now be in competition with one another, for the month, as to which one of them passed gas the loudest in my front room ("Hey, they are going to do it anyway!")
                            I want to make them feel "Special" since they treat every else's nose so specially.
                            Public recongnition for incredible sound reproduction by a lower bowel!
                            The awards are actual martial arts trouphys featuring the golden figure with one leg out and up in that kick move, also a good way to get maximum range for , you know what.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• I'm amazed to see some of these threads still around. Thanks, Jim, for sharing that special award info. Always something to aim for.

Comment

• I Took A Call Today..

A man was asking if we would be open tommorrow?
                                Then he was trying to figure out the best route to get here? I told him he could look at our web site for this information.
                                "Have you ever looked at our website?"
                                "ARE YOU KIDDING!?"
                                "MY Son has studied it , looked at it So Many Times! I think he's looking at it Right Now! He's looked up everything concerning The Ravens grin Inn, you are ranked only below "Elvis" with him!" (Yes, he actually said that!)
                                To which I said, "I'm still alive though, I could still screw-up, Elvis can't do that."
                                "How old is your Son?"
                                He said the little turd is 11. "Turd", there it does tie into this enduring subject/post.
                                They will be coming here real soon. I hope I live up his immense expectations of??? Whatever?
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X