An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA,

Yes, we do work for a living, but some of us also take some time off for the holiday season. I just quit working for the day. I think Jim works basically every day on his haunt and Greg also works daily, weather permitting. And we come here and post on this thread every once in a while, just to relieve stress.

What about your haunt? How's it going?

You have also made it clear that you dislike this thread, so why not just ignore it and not read the posts on it? I would think that should make you much happier. I'm very sorry, but we cannot change the thread name.

Please start a haunt build photo thread of your own. We would love to see it, and it would give you a project that I think you would enjoy! Have a wonderful New Year!

Dungeonmaster
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• LOL! No fetishes for me, but I think it's funny. Just an oversight in shortening the name. :-)

Dungeonmaster
      According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• No way is the forum dead. I didn't pay attention for one day and there are 19 threads have had some kind of responce and ongoing discussion. That's only the Fright Forum. There are so many other forums on Hauntworld that seem to be ongoing to pay attention to if you can.

I think what you are missing is that so many people have become friends off the forum and there are conversations going on everywhere here as well as phone calls and emails between friends in the background not recorded here to judge. It is a community and I'm not buying that this thread is screwing up the reputation of the whole haunt industry or even being recognized at all by anyone.

You will notice that on other threads we have all been ultra seriously helpful where we can be. On these forums and driving around the country giving free advice and help. Rather than hijack every thread with stupid personal crap like this, we keep the turd thread alive and it seems about 80 people a day are checking in. Feel free to check in, perhaps go out of your way to meet as many people personally face to face, welcome to the community. Feel free to add something here or one of the other 19 ultra serious topics.

Really we don't judge on not yet having everything together. After decades and seeing each others shows, even what is on the turd thread shows a wild insite to each of our different approaches or occasional lack of creativity. Over the course of several years. Even those that only occasionally have something crappy to contribute seem to be long term friends with someone posting here.

Think of the Inflatable turd as our version of:

MyTurd.com
        TurdBook.com
        Turdder.com
        Turdster.com
        GeoTurd.com
        YouPoop.com

Only it has floated to one place. Ya wanna be my turd friend?
        Last edited by Greg Chrise; 12-30-2010, 12:39 AM.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• You may not want to respond to that, I'm not above attempting to send a bag of poo through the US Postal service. Especially with their new if it fits it ships program!
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Two is for Tuba

Any thing ships.... umm.. time to post a funny video. With hope we can all start saying "two is for tuba" by the time transworld rolls around.

I can not stress how much I love this episode.
            ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
            ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
            ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
            ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
              Especially with their new if it fits it ships program!
              Since this IS the inflatable turd thread, shouldn't that be:

If it fits, it sh*ts program?

Kidding!

And I think and hope you must realize that remark that all of your anger was directed at was not made by me. If not, re-read everything, and you will see that I was not the one who made the comment.

On another note, I have been posting elsewhere and the funniest thing happened. The topics of poo, poop, and other related matters kept coming up (not because I have a fetish but in a way that makes sense that I will explain to you privately if we ever speak), and then suddenly unicorns were mentioned, all by the same guy. I did not bring up any of these things. I had checked and based on what I had found out, I knew it couldn't be you, but then he told me he had been lying about some silly things, and I thought, "Oh, no. It's Greg." It was really funny and I have had a really difficult time trusting this guy since then. Poor thing. He's been working very hard to get me back into his good graces since then.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

• What I responded to was not you Dungmaster. This thread needs some music.

This one goes out to our investors.

sigpic

Comment

• This was part of a car commercial once

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Just trying to help with your latest car/horror theme:

Comment

• ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?

Jessica Ward

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• when I see that commercial on tv I think of Maxaell Smart.
                            ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Shorter Dung.

Still retains the same amount of odor, usually, for at least ten minutes.
                              The Longest ten minutes of your life it is hiding upon your person and it's a social outing.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy

I have to say that the video about puppies scared me. I'm really glad I watched it all the way to the end.

Here's something to lighten the mood:

Comment

Working...
                                X