looking for a 'skull cap'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a 'skull cap'

We have a scene where a bald actor, following a lights out event, needs to appear to have been 'scalped'.

Is anyone aware of a vendor who makes a 'cap' that the actor could grab during the lights out event and put on his head that would make it appear that his skull and perhaps part of his brain were now exposed?

I suppose the alternative would be some sort of prosthetic with a bald cap that the actor could pull off, but I think it would be easier to make the skull look ok after the lights come back up than hiding everything under a bald cap during the first part of the scene.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bhays; 08-13-2008, 07:07 AM.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

We have Brained appliances that a actor could just slip over his head. I could customize one for you so that it has dangling flesh.

n this link youll see midway thru a zombie with his brain exposed..... It is our piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w-llnaxzQ
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
      We have Brained appliances that a actor could just slip over his head. I could customize one for you so that it has dangling flesh.

n this link youll see midway thru a zombie with his brain exposed..... It is our piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w-llnaxzQ
      That looks like just the ticket. Please let me know a price for one and a spare.

Thanks.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Brett just Pmed you with pricing.......
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
        X