I think i might be sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i might be sick

Well, it began today.... I headed out to the haunt around 1pm and for about 6 hours jsut started to tear stuff down.... Now, I understand every one tears down, but the sick part is that I have a permanant location... End of the season I turn it all off lock up, and Im done.... But Ive already got my new blue prints drawn up and portions ready for revamping..... Am I sick?
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Vampires are reputed to be very long-lived so why would you be re-vamping?
    I know! Next October your advertising will be :"Come see the young Vampires, all re-vamped!"
    Catch the "cute-sie crowd" with "Baby Vampires Here!"

You are very young to be so "sick", Steve.
    (If only you knew about my ambitious, on-going re-working I began here, in the middle of October! Well, I had a Mon.,Tues.,Wed. off since I had no voice, so I began ripping and rebuiding alittle early, pre-season rebuilding, I guess?) didn't wish to waste my own time...........
    Do you hear it?
    "Tick-Tock" Tick-Tock" Tick-Tock"........?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Steve,

You're no sicker than the rest of us. We are in a permanent building as well ; and every year we swear we are not going to change anything.

Like most years, we already had our first official work day today. Adding seven rooms to the western section of Fear Fair. Floor space is running out; only one way to go..up! We are building a two story structure inside our warehouse. It will be a western hotel with rooms upstairs and down..

Here are some pics from today.

You can see the second story walls starting to go up in this one.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

We've also been planning the room renovations already, but we haven't actually begun to tear rooms apart. We're discussing the various options and working through the ideas. It shouldn't be too long before we get the power tools back out! I'm already working on marketing for 2007 as well. Once Halloween is over the new year for haunters begins! :twisted:

Kel

PS. Yes Steve, you're twisted! But then, you're in good company!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Boy you have pretty 2 by 4's!
          20 years ago I worked like an idiot ripping apart an old house to get some lumber. After I got the bestest, longest pieces home I discovered they were oak!? I guess 150 years previously when the house was built the oak was fresh cut enough so as not to be as hard as steel. No nail could penetrate those 2by4's
          I "ate" alot of dirt and plaster dust and insulation for nothing that time!
          You sure got pretty 2 by 4's!
          Do you leave them out at night for a walk?
          "Here pretty 2 by4, here pretty 2 by 4."
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X