Is This Really a Dead Bigfoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Really a Dead Bigfoot?

Found an article on the web today about some folks out in Georgia who claim they found a Bigfoot carcass in the woods. They now have it in deep freeze and are suppose to have a news conference about it later this week.

Now, the funny thing about all this is that, as usual, the pics aren't the best - however - this thing looks pretty much identical to Bump in the Night Production's bigfoot costume displayed a year or so ago at Transworld.

A pic of the costume is in the article for those who aren't familiar.

Wait, this gets better...as some of you may know, Philip Morris, founder of Morris costume, has long claimed to be the guy who provided the gorilla suit used in the world famous Patterson bigfoot film. Ironically, just last years, Morris costume bought out and/or worked out some major distribution deal (not sure of all the details) with ......wait for it.......
    ....Bump In The Night Productions.

So, is all this just coincidence? Is this yet another brilliant publicity stunt by Morris or is it a real, honest to goodness bigfoot carcass. Guess we'll find out on Friday (unless the body suddenly disappears before anyone can do proper testing which always seems to be the case with these things).

Here's the link:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo...ga-gorilla-pic

Anyway, I thought this was all pretty fascinating so I thought I'd share.

Seriously, if it's not a....ah....real bigfoot carcass, it certainly is a brilliant way for Morris to promote the quality and realism of the Bump in The Night Productions product line.

Hey, just saying!

Tim Turner
    www.ghoulishgallery.com

And just a week after the Montauk Monster washed up in New York. Isn't North Carolina (where Morris is based) about halfway between New York and Georgia? Hmmm, the plot thickens....

Comment

My Wife thinks these sudden "Discoverys" are all linked to some new movie coming out.
      If it is and people "bite", it will show that people are always guilble whether it is 1850 or 2008, P.T. Barnum all over again!
      "Yes! I Believe, I Believe!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by shawnc View Post
        And just a week after the Montauk Monster washed up in New York. Isn't North Carolina (where Morris is based) about halfway between New York and Georgia? Hmmm, the plot thickens....
        My thoughts exactly, Shawn.

But I sure hope they keep doing it!

Sarah
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

So do you suppose this is all related to the live chupacabra they just filmed in South Texas?

http://current.com/items/89198888_ch...deo_in_s_texas

You have to click on the larger picture of it to start the video. Just wondering if this is supposedly related too.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

There are so many questions and disputes about what a chupacabra really is. Read about them all here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
              So do you suppose this is all related to the live chupacabra they just filmed in South Texas?
              While I have no doubt that that . . . thing . . . was seen in South Texas,
              I don't know whether I'd attribute it to the latest swath of "phenomena"
              that has popped up lately.

The others had much better costu..., er, detail.

Could very easily be a copycat.

Jeez, what will people unleash next?!
              Last edited by Haunting Copy; 08-14-2008, 08:05 PM.
              Sarah Meier

Comment

I do have to pop in and say something. There was a post in between my two that has since been deleted. I'm not naming names, but the post said that that creature wasn't a chupacabra and went into a short explanation about what chupacabras really looked like. Thus, my second post.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
                  I do have to pop in and say something. There was a post in between my two that has since been deleted. I'm not naming names, but the post said that that creature wasn't a chupacabra and went into a short explanation about what chupacabras really looked like. Thus, my second post.
                  Oh, so I forgot to mention that I realize that I often look really silly going off on wild and crazy tangents with some people here, but when somebody removes a post before one of yours, which I know is something that happened to Greg yesterday, it makes us look even more insane than we really are. We really are just being silly and having fun because we get bored at times and life is too short not to have fun.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Why would the post have been removed?
                    Sarah Meier

Comment

I think the guy who posted it was embarrassed because he said that the chupacabra looked like a lizard, not a dog or coyote. Then I posted the article that said there are all sorts of schools of thoughts on what it could look like, and he deleted his own post, which I think a lot of people don't know you can do.
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

For some reason they only show baby chupas. When they get older and to be about 90 pounds they look like something definitely not to be messed with.
                        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I don't really know what they look like except for seeing them on the news and also in the article I attached to this thread.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I just caught that you said they get to be about 90 pounds. Wow!
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

In that Wikipedia page FearSeeker posted, it says they grow to be the
                              size of a small bear.

If only Bigfoot were still alive, we might have been able to stage
                              a big fight between the two.

PETA would be really pissed.
                              Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                              X