Gore Galore oversized costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore oversized costume

Does anybody have one and if you do how do you like it. Is it well worth the money. Im thinking about getting the wraith costume for my haunt.
    Kyle Nadeau
    Sinister Intentions Haunted Attractions
    Owner and Operator of Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium
    www.HauntedStadium.com
    HauntedStadium@live.com

I dont own one personally, but it is a good looking piece, Kevin and the rest at Gore Galore take pride in their work and produce awesome costumes, In my circle we have three of their pieces, the Dragonwarrior,
    and two of the lurker series, Zombie and Freakenstein, all are awesome costumes..........
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I have had great service from Gore-Galore, I do not have one of their over sized costumes but I have placed a few orders with them and they where shipped out on time and the workmenship is very good. I have all of their sound tracks too, great stuff.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Yeah, we have the Zombie Lurker. Used him for the first time this year, and the room he was used in was voted at %76 under "Favorite Room" on our exit survey. It showed no signs of wear and worked great during the entire run.

Beware that it takes some time to get in and out of the thing, and you should have a couple dedicated people who get to spend some time in it, so they get the moves down. Plus it looks great if you get someone tall to wear it.

As for the price, it is a bit of an investment, but the fun you will have, plus the potential of having it for promotional uses (we took ours out to some high schools and passed out fliers!)...it should pay for its self after a couple seasons.

One thing I wish they would improve is the shipping procedure, that kinda sucked. Screwed to a pallet, wrapped in one layer of saran wrap, with no instructions...oh well, we got it going eventually, and now he is lovingly called "Mongo" by our entire crew!

We got ours at TW, they offered a bit of a discount...they might do that again in Feb.
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Here's a picture of Mongo in action. Man I love Halloween!

[/img]
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

We have the wraith. It's fantastic! Get one!

Just make sure that whoever wears it actually uses the shoulder straps, and gets them tight. You want the weight of the thing on your SHOULDERS, not on your HEAD.

-- I
            -------------------------------
            http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Awesome pic Cluster! :twisted:

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The Wraith is a good costune . it and the Reaper costume, We have the Wraith ,

GG came through our haunt and liked my ten foot reaper charator, so they came up with the ten foot wraith and reaper puppets the next year so that the ten foot effect could be done safely by non stiltwalkers I also love thier Frankenstein puppet/costume I want it for our haunt.
                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ryptreaper.jpg

Comment

Thanks Kel!

Worth every penny, but feeding him during the off season is gonna be tough! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

Kevin at Gore Galore is definitely one of the nicest people you'll meet, and his product is great and affordable...couldn't say enough good things about the guy...
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And if you need some over-sized underware just let me know and I'll give you the address of my confidential suppler.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X