Scarefactory 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory 2008

I am very pleased to announce that The Scarefactory currently has a vast inventory of available product for immediate shipment. After last years very tough and very frustrating season where we simply took on too many orders, I am happy to reveal that our strategy of going into production in November, moving into our new 60,0000 sqft. facility and adding extensive new man power and new policies has paid off. We have shipped all pre-orders and continue to take orders and ship new product daily.

Chances are if you need it, we have it and can ship it tomorrow. We again appreciate all of our clients who have again supported us this season and have made 2008 our biggest year ever.

We invite anyone who thought it may be too late to get product for this year to give us a call or email us today… I think you will be pleasantly surprised at our current selection and how quickly we can turn around and ship out your new product.

Thank you again.

David Fachman
    President
    The Scarefactory, Inc.
    (614) 252-8000 Office
    Scarefactory@msn.com

David,

I hope that this is good news and that you are not overstocked!

With all of the vendor problems of last year it is great not to be hearing complaints this season.

Comment

Yep, and I'm thinking of picking up one of there old people walkers!

Just for the kiddies on Halloween night.
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

It's certainly great to hear that your new restructuring is proving to be a huge success. Sound like things are on the right track. Congrats to you and your team for being able to turn things around...and so quickly too.

Tim Turner
        www.ghoulishgallery.com

Comment

I personally just put this to the test... and yesI got what I needed that same week. Good job Dave!

BTW... the Attacking T-Rex will be the HIGHLIGHT of Darkness ths year!!!! I can't wait for you guys to see it in March!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thank you again Larry, Tim, Matt, Barry and everyone else who has contacted us in the past few weeks and have had us ship them new product. People really appreciate the immediate turn around and our new procedures have certainly made this the most enjoyable August we have had in a long time.

We still have a tremendous selection of available product for immediate shipment, so if you need it… we can ship it.

Thank you all again.

David Fachman
            President
            The Scarefactory, Inc.
            (614) 252-8000 Office
            Scarefactory@msn.com

Comment

Dave,

I'm glad to hear that you are ahead of the curve this year!!! I'm sure you are making a lot of haunt owners happy right now when they can pick up a phone and get those props and animations they need!

That is very unusual in this inudstry!!!

Great job!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X