Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Your Haunt Ready For The 2009 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Your Haunt Ready For The 2009 Season?

OK ALL YOU AWSOME HAUNTS! YES I SAID '' ALL YOU ''! WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL GREAT IN YOUR OWN HORRIFIC WAY! Now please list your Haunt name, location and what percentage you stand as far as being complete. Also are you a temp haunt or do you have a permanent location?
    Graystone Manor, Killen Alabama Permanent location. It's 80% done as far as the renovations to the Haunt goes. We are redoing the website and the new site should be up in a week. Shane and its Graystone Manor Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 08-17-2008, 03:14 PM.
    sigpic

do you mean 2008?
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Mary Martin and the Village of the Damned

Working at it all day today. Sarah worked on it for 36+ hours straight. I got there at 9am this morning and she was still out from the night before.

It was built to our new theme from the ground up. We have 1 more major structure to build "The Church". Than it is all detail and set dressing..... I would say 65% after today

Comment

The Lab
        Grosse Ile Michigan, 85% done with the updates...
        Perm, location...

Should be damn good, I'm pumped about the new stuff.

Mike

Comment

Woods of Terror, Permanent, Greensboro North Carolina.

We rehabbed 50% of our entire event this season, were about half way on all the new stuff were building. Im soo dam tired of building already, iv'e been at it all year !

Im just hoping im not so stressed out im screaming at the crew come make up time!

Comment

OK, Shane, since you just asked somebody else this question on another thread and originally titled this thread "Is Your Haunt Ready For The 2009 Season?," I think it's fair to ask:

Have you been drinking? LOL Still love ya, Shane.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

hey whatever it takes to get through the stress of the season
              i wonder how long it would have taken him to notice, if we didnt say anything,

Hells Gate
              Sylvania Ohio,
              Temporary/Temporary - Home Haunt
              Id say were around 40 percent done,
              we got all of our walls built and a few of them themed. Building the walls is the hard part now we just screw them all togethor and the fun begins. It sounds like were behind, but being a home haunt we dont open till last two weeks in october, so were doing allright.

So we should be all set for the 2009 season
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Deadly Intentions in Warren Michigan. Permanent location. We are about 95% finished. Should be completed by the end of next weekend.

Our inspections are the first week in September.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
                Owner
                Deadly Intentions Haunted House
                www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
                1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Yes we'll have both Darkness and Creepyworld ready to go for this season sometime around December. LOL

NO NO NO NO NO... who is ever ready even the day you open? Not us.

We are going to be on Modern Marvels and they are coming to shoot today, so we had to PUSH the darkness to get it ready and it is almost ready but not done.

Creepyworld is a MILE off...

It will come down to the wire! We have about 20 people working everyday and that won't stop up until the we open.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We did our first planning walkthrough of the stadium yesterday. We discussed where our walls will be in about 3 weeks, what is going to go into the rooms, and how we would have two weekends to decorate. LOL I would love to start earlier but the baseball teams seem to want to use the space right now.

Comment

The Ravens Grin Inn--Mount Carroll, Ill.
                      Open every night (of the year)
                      Ready for the season? Ready for every night!
                      Although this last weekend I spent what little time I had before the customers showed up in emergency repair working mode. It wasn't fun nor easy but I finished the fix and fixed it right and good! Then was twice as tired doing that night's tours!
                      Like my old football coach said to the party-boy halfback:"Denny, you are burning the candle at both ends." (Football's physical stress then out all night with the girls)
                      To which Denny replies; "I know Coach, but Whata Flame! Whata Flame!"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nightmare in the house of wax Ft Worth Tx Perm loc I have been %100 done since July. I am now simply adding detail here and there as I find new stuff. I worked since last Nov and changed about a third and detailed the rest
                        The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Not even remotely close

Sun Prairie's Most Haunted is a bit behind in building our haunt. I have the room ideas drawn, special effects ready, but we still do not have a location. We are hoping to have the keys in hand for our location by the end of the week. Then I can take the dimensions, draw the floorplan, put up about 300 walls, and cross my fingers that I can get it all painted and decorated, with sound and lights by the second week in October. I always get nervous at about this time in the process, but I somehow manage to pull it off every year with a little help from the haunt gods, I guess.

Comment

De Wane Asylum

Green Bay, WI

75% done

we re-did 95% so it took alittle more time then normal but now that we know we will have our building this year its time to hit it at full force!
                            Sean De Wane
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            The De Wane Asylum
                            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Dr. B's Haunted Hospital, Warsaw Indiana. Hopefully perm. location, old warehouse that has been for sale for 5 years. Only thing is we have to tear down at the end of the season, but can store the stuff there. This is our first year in the building

We are about 25% done. Most of our props are made, 120 walls constructed of the 250 I am going to use. There are 8 of us working 3 nights a week on it.

Permit applied for, ads arranged and purchased, trying to be creative on some additional advertising like a float in the area high schools homecoming parade

Comment

Working...
                              X