HauntWorld Video Feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld Video Feedback!

Hey Larry! I'm beginning to go through the HW Videos again, for the third time now. I was just watching HauntWorld Video # 12, which includes your list of 51 tips on owning and operating a haunted attraction. Man that list is so dead on it's scary! Looking back, I'm so grateful for having begun my journey into owning and operating a haunted attraction by ordering and watching the HauntWorld and all the other videos I could get a hold of. Now that we have three seasons under our belt and reviewing the tapes again, I am able to realize what an important part of our success is attributed to the advice shared by Larry and other leaders in this industry! I pick up something new every time I view the videos to help us enhance or streamline our show! I also get new ideas and inspiration seeing the haunts that are featured on the videos! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the videos are one of the best investments I've made in this business! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Is there somewhere I can get a copy of these, maybe on DVD? We are going to be deciding if we should take our show pro in 2007 or 08, and this kinda stuff would be great to have.

Any clues would be great, thanks!
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

You can purchase the DVD's at http://hauntedhousesupplies.com/ Hope that helps...

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Kel!

Would you guys recommend any particular ones or get them all? $300 for all thirteen seems like a good deal for all that education.
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

I just purchased the last two and then I'll have the entire set. I've gotten good information out of every single DVD,; although some are better than others. In the long run, you'll save yourselves a fortune from the information you'll garnish in the videos. Definitely one of the better investments you can make as a haunted attraction owner! Best of luck with taking your show to the next level and kep us posted on the progress! This is a great forum for getting help too. When you have a question, holler out and someone here is bound to be able to give you direction. You might have a question that I haven't thought of and it'll help us out too! :wink:

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to the above link, it was working a week ago or so, but I went there today to order the videos and it look like a dead link now. Maybe it moved, or it's just temp down... any ideas?
            Heartstoppers
            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers

Comment

Working...
            X