Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects work for your Haunt

To all,
    I am writing to see if any one has any interest or need for any type of effects work for your haunted attraction for 2008-2009? We specialize in many types of molds, castings, sculpture, prosthetics, or original characters. We can also create a master/production mold in case you need a seasons worth of prosthetics or foam props. We can also cast any type of prop or detail enhancer such as, moldings for walls, screws, nuts, bolts, hinges, weapons (soft poly foam), you name it we can mold and cast it. Please feel free to contact us with your needs and we would be happy to quote you a price, or if you need any pictures of our past work. We can sculpt any character you might need, from orc, to vampire, to alien, to anything you can dream up. We are three artists located in new york metro area. Please let us know how we can enhance your attraction with orginal props and characters. Three of us combined have years of experience with feature films (Brooklyn Rules), haunted attraction consulting (scare world, freaky's fun house, mayhem on midland ave.), and have graduated in Dick Smiths Make-up class. Feel free to contact us at billrodfilms@gmail.com and let us know how we can be of service. Thanks!
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Website? -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

No website as of yet, we are trying to see if we can fuel our creativity with this haunt industry before we design a website, but I would be happy to send you pictures of some of our past work if that is what you would like to see. Just provide an email address and I will get them right out, thanks!
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

I'd love to see some pics of your work, and maybe some prices for services! My email tbarnett17@hotmail.com

Thanks. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
        X