Complete Alien 3-D Haunt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Alien 3-D Haunt For Sale

Hello haunt friends. We're selling a complete turnkey alien theme 3-D haunted attraction with all the trimmings. Here are some highlights:

- 100 double sided 4'x8' plywood wall panels
    - Three 30'x30'x10' tents with flame resistant black interior (white exterior) roof and sides
    - Custom-built animated props including two monster heads with multiple movements and an autopsy table with alien that pops up out of a poor "victim's" body cavity
    - A HUGE custom-built one-of-a-kind UFO facade, measuring over 30' wide and 15' tall (to top of light tower)
    - Special effects corridor with raised and vibrating floor, sound effects, and eight custom wall panels
    - A 20' long spinning tunnel with catwalk
    - Enough costumes for over two dozen cast members including hand made alien garments, military and scientist costumes and masks
    - Two premium "Demon Warrior" costumes from Gore Galore (one used as a spare)
    - Complete lighting and effects (strobes, black lights, clamp lights, foggers)
    - Complete electrical (including heavy duty twist-lock primary cables with adapters)

Before you ask, no we are not interested in selling pieces individually. Sorry. It's really a great show and comes complete in a 53' semi trailer with several cases of 3-D glasses to get you started.

UPDATED: THIS ATTRACTION HAS BEEN SOLD
    Last edited by Alien Haunter; 07-25-2011, 01:39 PM.

I have received a few inquiries by email and wanted to clarify this haunt comes in a 53' semi trailer, ready to be shipped anywhere in the U.S. The catwalk for the vortex spinning tunnel was not loaded in the trailer (we planned to be at the same loc) but can be shipped in either a medium size U-Haul or on a flatbed trailer.

Contact us for details and a password to view the complete inventory.

Comment

how mugh $$

Comment

$79,500. It's at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Thanks Shawn.

This is about $150k worth of stuff, not including my blood and sweat! If I could find a new location that worked for me I'd keep it.

Comment

i looked at your pics and your haunt looks sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by hoffie08 View Post
              i looked at your pics and your haunt looks sweet.
              Thanks Hoffie. It was great fun, as you can see. But here's a solution: BUY IT!!!

Comment

Additional Items

I am finding more small items that will be included in the sale, including a set of portable radios. It's little stuff like this accumulated during three successful seasons, that you don't think of until you need it.

Comment

This is such a great deal! I wish I had the money to buy it. The pictures look great~there's so many items inlcuded~the thing looks so well planned....I can easily see how this is worht $150k. You did great putting it together and whoever gets it will be one happy camper.
                  ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                  Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Originally posted by tchaunt View Post
                    This is such a great deal! I wish I had the money to buy it. The pictures look great~there's so many items inlcuded~the thing looks so well planned....I can easily see how this is worht $150k. You did great putting it together and whoever gets it will be one happy camper.
                    Thanks TC. This was not a planted comment - I don't know who you are! But seriously we really did work hard on it and if I had a place to open I'd keep it going myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Haunter View Post
                      Thanks TC. This was not a planted comment - I don't know who you are! But seriously we really did work hard on it and if I had a place to open I'd keep it going myself.
                      Honestly though, I would love to buy the haunt from you. Sadly, I'm cursed with a lack of money right now. If I had the money though, the deal would already have been made.
                      I can't blame you for wanting to keep you. It looks great.

And guys, honestly, I don't even know who Alien Haunter is. I just really love the haunt. This comment was not planted in any way.
                      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

I to really like your haunt and have looked at a few times... We are in Canada tho so the $$$$$ expences' for shipping....kind of kept me away...

Comment

Shoot It sounds like a complete deal. I wonder. Is there a benefit to putting you blood and sweat into a project rather than buying someone else's sweat and blood? Oh but yeah someone should seriously buy this its a great deal.8)
                          Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by nOrTHeRn TouCh View Post
                            I to really like your haunt and have looked at a few times... We are in Canada tho so the $$$$$ expences' for shipping....kind of kept me away...
                            True, shipping costs are a factor, but you would have to pay for shipping on parts needed to build one from scratch. For example, I had to pay freight costs to ship just the four tents to me.

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
                            Shoot It sounds like a complete deal. I wonder. Is there a benefit to putting you blood and sweat into a project rather than buying someone else's sweat and blood? Oh but yeah someone should seriously buy this its a great deal.8)
                            I looked at pre-built haunts when I started in this business. I decided to go my own way because there weren't any good alien-themed haunts available. For those attracted to this theme, you benefit from the work that went into things like the 30-foot custom facade. That's a custom-welded steel frame UFO that is easily assembled and disassembled for storage. Then you put your own blood and sweat into designing the layout, which with three separate 30x30 tents gives you lots of room for creativity.

Comment

I just tried contacting you via the form on the website and it came up as "Invalid Token". I am looking into a possible purchase.

Thank you,
                              Phillip

Phillip.White.1@asu.edu

Comment

Working...
                              X