TransWorld 2007!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Halls were hot.

Its going to be a good time once again this year. I think the show will be bigger and better this year. Alot of stuff has been talked about and in the works.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Got our room confirmation and we are definitely going to be at the Hyatt! I guess we'll get to experience the hot halls. :lol: I don't like being cold, so I think I'll welcome the hot halls in the Chicago February weather. Who knows, maybe we'll luck out and have real nice weather. I hope it's not too bad, since we've decided to drive to Chicago! :shock: Just another page in the journey book! :wink:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

and how many will be couped up in a vehicle for the 10 to 12 hour drive?

We learned last time 9 is WAY too many We may take two vehicles next time.
        http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
        Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
        When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
        If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Ha! 9 people in one vehicle! That's one cozy drive unless you're driving a bus. :lol: We'll just have 4 of us in the car. Which reminds me, I need to check with the hotel regarding parking...

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I bet if JoeDog was the chauffer for the nine Playboy Bunnies on the company's softball team it would be just the right number of bodies for a long ride.
            Keep your eyes on the road!
            I packed nine manniquins into a 79 T-Bird, of course their arms and legs and torsos disassembled somewhat to make this possible.
            I took pictures, it loked strangely comical/gruesome?
            Couldn't pass up the deal, only $25.00 each! Like new, low miles!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We had a 12 passenger van.
              Never again.. 9 people have a varying musical taste or one gas attack the rest are uncomfortable for 10 to 15 miles.
              http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
              Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
              When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
              If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Ill be there again. This year I will actually have a budget to work with to for buying some goodies. Not sure how many are coming from my haunt. Might be me + 3-5 others.....

Right now I have reservations at the Crown but I hear there might be a block of rooms for us Cheeseheads at another hotel. I guess Tatoo is working on that so I might end up jumping to a different place if I can. Don't forget, besides the hotel rate there is also the good old taxes and the daily parking rate too.
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

It'll be good to see you again Ron! Hey, I'm going to be getting in touch with you soon to discuss the possibility of having you come out to perform at the Eureka Screams Back Stage! I'll be in touch soon!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Cool Kel. Can't wait to have a few drinks with you and to find out about everything.
                    Would also love to come out there and do a show. Never performed in your State.
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Hey Ron! I just sent you a PM regarding "Eureka Screams! Back Stage Theatre". I'm looking forward to investigating this with you further and to seeing you at the show! Cocktail hour!!!
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Just a quick question about Transworld (hey, trying to make this relevant to the topic! )
                        Anyways...my business partner and I want to try and make the show this year...so my question is:
                        If we haven't run our haunt YET (okay okay it's been delayed til 2007-not our fault) but are doing so next year...what do we need to get into the show?
                        I've seen the requirements "If you're an owner/operator..." and all that...we purchased 99% of our stuff from our local Lion's Club and have the receipts, etc.
                        Could someone shed some light on this? We are seriously considering going for our first time and experiencing Transworld finally!
                        Help!

Kirk
                        Kirk Boemmel
                        Dark Ghost Manor
                        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

If you want an easy way in just sign up as a home haunt, all you will need to send them is a flier of some kind. Easy enough to make. And I believe that your badge will not look any different from other haunt owners.
                          If you sign up as a owner/operator then you will need to send them a copy of your business license, resale license or tax exempt (non-profit) form.

Hope that helps...it is an experience.

C-ya there!
                          Heartstoppers
                          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

This year I may have to pass. My wife and I are expecting and the little one will be here in mid-late Feb.

If it's any earlier, there's still a chance. Of course, I have been a little disppointed in the show the past few years. My fav year has to be 98.

The rest of our crew will be there though. Look for the Haunted Hotel Tees.

- Glenn
                            - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
                            Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
                            http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

Hey Kel.....the Trail of Terror gang will be there once again. Good times. The Hyatt has the hot hallway but its much nicer than the Crown. More stuff going on at the Crown though.

See you there.

Wayne

Comment

Awesome Wayne! We'll be looking forward to meeting the Trail of Terror Troop! :wink:

Kel
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X