Clear All

I'm looking forward putting faces with names
    of our demented hauntworld family!

We'll be boothing downstairs so please drop by
    and say "my goodness you're bald"!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

"My goodness you're bald?"
      That muese you put on your hair was spiked with ether and it put the hair folicles to sleep, perminetly?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by virgil
        I'm looking forward putting faces with names
        of our demented hauntworld family!
        I can't wait to put my lips on certain faces! :twisted:

Comment

Is that so, Ms. Dracula?
          I know. You were really aiming for the lips , missed and got a chunk of neck stuck between your teeth!
          If "neck" is where you really want to be? It would be easier to go directly to neck instead of chomping your way there through the entire face!
          (Who could consume all that and still think they get desert?)
          Maybe I'll hang around outside and swap name tags with someone when they aren't paying attention, I'll stand next to the Playboy Bunnies, no guy would notice me swapping name tags there.

Empress, Have you really decided to make the show this year?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Make sure everyone from here stops by the Creative Visions and the Haunt Visions (not sure which one I'm working in yet) booths to say hi...

Jim...make sure you come by and say hi this time, unlike last year when you slid in and out of there like the invisible man!.....ever seen that movie "Amazon women on the moon"?...that skit in there called Son of the Invisible Man.....that's Jim...he's insane and thinks he's invisible, running through the Transworld show floor naked playing pranks on people, while everyone plays along letting him think he's invisible, even though they can see him plain as day...hehehehehe...what a visual...

PS...I found a bottle of Mau Tai stashed in my bar from our last trip to China that I am now bringing among other foul things to the Crowne...I plan on smuggling in a mini bar...hehehe...I'm sure the people at the Crowne Plaza must love it when the haunters come in and take over the place for a week!...
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
              Maybe I'll hang around outside and swap name tags with someone when they aren't paying attention, I'll stand next to the Playboy Bunnies, no guy would notice me swapping name tags there.
              You would go to those extremes to miss these lips? FOR SHAME!!! LOL!

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
              Empress, Have you really decided to make the show this year?
              Well, I don't know Jim....would already booking my hotel and purchasing a roundtrip airline ticket put me in the category of deciding to make it to the show this year? I'll be sure to bring lots of chapstick. :wink:

Comment

If they had to tie even Mau down to spill some it down his throat?

Empress, Bring very warm, wind-proof clothing, don't worry, they have a coat check right inside the door at Transworld, right next to the Lip Check!
                Lipcheck? Was he a character on "Barney Miller?"

So what do I have to do besides run naked all around Transworld to get a laugh out of you guys? (A "laugh" is all I'm looking for!)
                By the way, it was not me running naked at the ball a few years ago, bed sheet togas ain't my style. Besides those guys could run alot faster than I ever could, they ran faster than the video cameras could tape! (I just spoiled Empresses potential fun, it has been done before, running naked at Transworld!)
                That may have been that Friday, March 13th under the full moon?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim you bad boy! Last year you were sporting
                  your famous, or is that infamous, kitty jacket.

That, my friend, was scary enough without you
                  even thinking about hanging with the bunnies!!!! :shock:
                  Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Tiger jacket versus Bunnies, could I effect a role-reversal? Getting the bunnies to play tiger?
                    "Just lay there and growl, I'll throw the meat to them."
                    Film at eleven..........
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Evilusions will be there

We are all going to be at tw also. Shoudl be nine of us running around in our Evilusions garb. Here's a hint, i am the short one. And i will probably be bugging Virgil most of the time we are there.
                      Brian Warner
                      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wow, with all this excitement I hope I can get there this year and shake some hands...meet some of my online haunt family!
                        Praying...hoping...wishing...
                        Man I gotta get there!
                        And not just to see Jim do the 'naked runaround'!

Kirk :twisted:
                        Kirk Boemmel
                        Dark Ghost Manor
                        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

i should be able to make it (it's been years since i've been) this year. i'm also keeping my eye on this frozen pass tour as well as dream reapers tour.

in short let me (as well as the rest of the hauntworld members) on any possible hangouts.. it would be nice to meet you guys in person.

Comment

My brother and I will be at Haunt X the weekend before, then we are off to Chicago for TW the following weekend, busy busy!

It was a blast last year, but our socializing skills were not used as much as I would of liked! It would be great to hang out and buy a round for my fellow Hauntworld friends. Does anybody have any ideas for meeting places? I know the Crown is the natural meeting spot, but any other ideas? Maybe somewhere with pizza??? :lol: :lol: mmmm... chicago pizza....
                            Heartstoppers
                            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                            www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

:shock: I saw Jim and ran the other way... his coat scared me... :lol:

I look forward to seeing several folks and trouncing through the exhibits again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez
                                :shock: I saw Jim and ran the other way... his coat scared me... :lol:

I look forward to seeing several folks and trouncing through the exhibits again.
                                Jacob Marley?
                                Oh you dreadful apparition, I beg of you scream out no more!

Have Pity on me.
                                http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                                Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                                When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                                If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X