From down under the land down under!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From down under the land down under!

He is from Austrailia and was taking my house tour tonight. When we got to the wine cellar he began telling me that he works in a mine, 5,000 feet underground!
    Mining for lead and gold and other things.
    It is hot down there.
    They drive cars and trucks down into the mine and a really big fan pushes air down to them with little fans along the way too.
    The side walls get pressure washed to knock loose stuff away then Sakrete gets smeared on the wall, after it hardens small anchors are put into the wall , then a steel mesh gets fastened to the anchors and this is what keeps the place safe from cave ins.
    25 miles of tunnel, 5,000 ft. underground!
    "Looking for Love in all the wrong places!"
    I asked if he met his USA girlfriend as they were digging toward one another?
    She liked this little joke.
    They had alot of fun here tonight, he has a great sense of humor, maybe being underground makes you appreciate fun and funny stuff more?
    Here I sit in little Mount Carroll, Ill. and the "World" comes to see me!
    (I have never been much of a traveler myself)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

You have so many charming tales, Jim; you should write a book.

Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

We have an "E-book" about done.
      It is about the haunting here (Ghostly, not mine or me) I took it room by room.
      ALOT of "stuff" has happened here!
      I had kind of forgot some of it....
      Another book will be the fun, funny stuff.
      The third book will document the time a space alien pulled up at my door saying he had driven all the way here from Texas.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You never know when that will happen again. You should be sure to
        have your video equipment ready!
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

With the current price of flux capacitor half life fees, it might not be soon.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
          X