Slingshot from Studio Tek FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slingshot from Studio Tek FX

Does anyone know of another location to get a slingshot like the one Studio Tek FX sells. I have tried for two years now to get ahold of them and they have never returned a call. I would be interested in New or Used as long as it is still in good condition.

sling-SHOT

TRY THIS ONE !!
    THIS WOULD MAKE ONE HELL OF A WITCH....A HAT AND A BROOM...MAYBE A SPARKLER...HANGING OFF THE BACK..................
    http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=8m516s0ys7

MAYBE PUT YOUR MOTHER-INLAW ON IT .......... WITH NO SAFTY HARNES OF COURSE .............. JUST AN IDEA ........
    Last edited by creep house; 08-20-2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by creep house View Post
      TRY THIS ONE !!
      THIS WOULD MAKE ONE HELL OF A WITCH....A HAT AND A BROOM...MAYBE A SPARKLER...HANGING OFF THE BACK..................
      http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=8m516s0ys7

MAYBE PUT YOUR MOTHER-INLAW ON IT .......... WITH NO SAFTY HARNES OF COURSE .............. JUST AN IDEA ........
      I WANT THAT!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW, I cant believe Im going to say this...... That looks dangerous as all out hell!
        on that note, where do i get one.
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

That's Funny, I stumbled onto that while looking for Studio Teks Bungee. (Mother in law deleted the video)

Comment

They clipped out the best part of the video, where the thing snaps on the next patron and the person is thrown about 400 yards into oblivion. A happy ending though: I hear they never found the body and no on seems to know who it really was, so the matter just kinda died. Maybe that's why they took if off youtube, to keep the lawyers from tracking down survivors and wrestling up a law suit.

At any rate, the best way to reach the folks at Studio Tek FX is via email. I did and they wrote back in 72 hours. They said the slingshot was a whopping $4,600.00. And that doesn't include postage. I guess the news wasn't exaggerating when they said the cost of air travel is going up.
            www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Wow that was crazy! I bet the girl had to change her pants after that. Damn she had to be stupid to do that. I was just picturing her slapping that house or that hill side like a fly getting hit with a flyswatter. LOL!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

DAMN!! That looks like fun.

I'll take one!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                X