Guess what everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's Wutt Eye Get?

For using my real name on-line? People thinking nobody would really use a name like "Jim Warfield"!
    I have also used another name on another forum, I picked a strange name that throws most people off my trail, "Gym Whourlfeld" but somehow I guess, some people somehow guessed it was me!? DAMMITT!
    You just can never underestimate how intuitive people might be.
    I always wondered why long ago when last names were being handed out ..."Why "Warfield"?
    In ancient England it began as something like "Warfeuol"? which meant:"A fertile piece of land next to a river."
    And boys and girls, what would the ancient people think was worth warring over?
    (Before deserts with oil under them)..."a fertile piece of land, next to a river!"
    Own the good farmland="feed your family". But be ready to fight to keep it.
    But then providing "War" upon another group of people was taken to new extremes when a "Warfield" piloted the Enola Gay over Japan in 1945.
    (A little too extreme for my general sensibilitys comprehending that amount of death and agony)
    The history books say the pilot's name was "Paul Tibets", he took his step-fathers last name as a small child, his real name was "Warfield".
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X